Minion
Code:
--------------------
KoL Con 13 Merch Table	buy	1	KoL Con 13 snowglobe	ROW883
--------------------
--------------------
9133	KoL Con 13 snowglobe	689507238	consnowglobe.gif	offhand	t	0
KoL Con 13 snowglobe	0	none
# Item KoL Con 13 snowglobe: Lets you recall precious memories at the end of every fight
--------------------

Adding new location: 12 West Main - adventure.php?snarfblat=475
Ah, 12 West Main! Nothing brightens up an indoor space like some plants, I always say.
New monster #1969 found in Manuel with name 'stumbling-drunk congoer (male)' image 'congoer3.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: -10000 P: dude'
New monster #1970 found in Manuel with name 'swimming pool monster' image 'poolmonster.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: -10000 P: elemental'
New monster #1971 found in Manuel with name 'Arizona bark scorpion' image 'barkscorpion.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: -10000 P: bug'
New monster #1972 found in Manuel with name 'stumbling-drunk congoer (female)' image 'congoerf3.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: -10000 P: dude'

Adding new location: KoL Con Clan Party House - adventure.php?snarfblat=476
Ah, KoL Con Clan Party House! I have a number of species that thrive in outdoor environments!
New monster #1967 found in Manuel with name 'board games elemental' image 'boardgamesman.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: -10000 P: construct'
New monster #1968 found in Manuel with name 'nerd rapper' image 'nerdrapper.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: -10000 P: dude'
New monster #1969 found in Manuel with name 'stumbling-drunk congoer (male)' image 'congoer3.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: -10000 P: dude'
New monster #1972 found in Manuel with name 'stumbling-drunk congoer (female)' image 'congoerf3.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: -10000 P: dude'

Last edited:

Malibu Stacey

Still seeing this

Code:
KoL Con 13 Merch Table buy 1 KoL Con 13 snowglobe ROW883
--------------------
Unknown item found: KoL Con 13 snowglobe (9133, 689507238)
--------------------
9133 KoL Con 13 snowglobe 689507238 consnowglobe.gif offhand t 0
KoL Con 13 snowglobe 0 none
# Item KoL Con 13 snowglobe: Lets you recall precious memories at the end of every fight
--------------------

in the cli output when I visit the merch table and I'm running v17.4 r17232.

Haven't adventured in the 2 zones yet (at work, save my adventuring for when I get home later).

Magus_Prime

New items

Dropped by partiers in the Clan Party House

Code:
--------------------
9126	unidentified drink	955965104	plasticcup.gif	drink	t,d	37
unidentified drink	3	1		0	0	0	0	Unspaded
# Item unidentified drink: (</font><font color=green>?</font><font color=red>?</font><font color=#999999>?</font><font color=blue>)
--------------------
--------------------
9127	KoL Con 13 T-shirt	471111113	btee2.gif	shirt	t,d	20
KoL Con 13 T-shirt	50	none
Item	KoL Con 13 T-shirt	Sleaze Resistance: +2, Experience Percent (Moxie): +5
--------------------

Dropped by swimming pool monster

Code:
--------------------
9128	discarded swimming trunks	620413237	swimtrunks.gif	pants	t,d	69
discarded swimming trunks	100	none
Item	discarded swimming trunks	Experience Percent (Muscle): +5, Sleaze Damage: +10, Sleaze Spell Damage: +10
--------------------
--------------------
9129	diluted makeup	660688837	moonshine.gif	usable	t,d	5
Item	diluted makeup	Effect: "Made Up, Watered Down", Effect Duration: 10
--------------------
--------------------
2137	Made Up, Watered Down	demonmakeup.gif	d64ebe06139652ede94cd76b86e29edb	use 1 diluted makeup
# Effect Made Up, Watered Down
--------------------

Dropped by board games elemental in 12 West Main

Code:
--------------------
9131	extremely confusing manual	226374609	book.gif	none, combat	t,d	11
# Item extremely confusing manual
--------------------
--------------------
9132	foam pistol	296874554	foamgun.gif	weapon	t,d	44
foam pistol	120	Mox: 0	1-handed pistol
Item	foam pistol	Critical Hit Percent: +5, Experience Percent (Mysticality): +5
--------------------

Dropped by nerd rapper

Code:
--------------------
9130	charisma potion	801154513	potion13.gif	usable	t,d	23
Item	charisma potion	Effect: "Amplified Fabulousness", Effect Duration: 10
--------------------
--------------------
2138	Amplified Fabulousness	wink.gif	1eb3f82b583ca81d419082997e9105ba	use 1 charisma potion
Effect	Amplified Fabulousness	Moxie Percent: +50
--------------------

Dropped by Arizona bark scorpion

Code:
--------------------
9124	baby bark scorpion	554018244	barkscorp.gif	grow	t	0
# Item baby bark scorpion
--------------------

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Unfortunately, they are going another day on this. Unfortunately, since I believed them when they said it was closing at rollover on October 1 and I ascended.

We haven't set up the merch table as a coinmaster yet. I was going to do that - and make it behave like Mr. Store, since it seems likely that if it comes back in a year that items & prices will be different.

It is now more complicated, in that it accepts two kinds of currency - Mr. Accessories and Chroner.

But, if Mr. Store is the model, we already the technology to do that.

Bale

Minion
Unfortunately, they are going another day on this. Unfortunately, since I believed them when they said it was closing at rollover on October 1 and I ascended.

LoL! I considered ascending also since the announcement was so clear. Then I decided not to do that since TPTB, despite many other positive attributes, do not possess consistency or reliability. I was right.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I'm in Nuclear Autumn. I should be able to generate well over 100 turns.

I will be extremely pissed if they introduce new factoids and I am unable to get them all.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Apparently September doesn't actually have 31 days.

I don't think anything else will be added. But I didn't know anything would be added during the stream today...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 17239 adds the KoL Con 13 Merch Table coinmaster. Like the Mr. Store coinmaster, it has no items built in - it learns then when you "visit" it - and it handles two kinds of currency - Mr. Accessories and Chroner.

I have not actually bought anything via the coinmaster, so in that respect it is untested. The GUI does look the way I expect it to, at least.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Rumor says that the snowglobe is now an auto-pull. Even in Hardcore?

If so, sweet! Except I am staring at my snowglobe in Storage in Hardcore and there is nothing I can do to get it.

I submitted a bug report. Now would be the time to fix it, should they care to do so,

Bale

Minion
Yes. Even in hardcore. The crowd in the twitch stream was unanimous that it would not be broken so he changed it. Unfortunately it Is an auto-pull, not a free pull. :(

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Revision 17239 adds the KoL Con 13 Merch Table coinmaster. Like the Mr. Store coinmaster, it has no items built in - it learns then when you "visit" it - and it handles two kinds of currency - Mr. Accessories and Chroner.

I have not actually bought anything via the coinmaster, so in that respect it is untested.

Test failed. It shows all available items, but the "buy" button is grayed out and non-functional even after selecting an item. (I have plenty of chroner and sufficient Mr. As.)

Huh. I just noticed that none of the other Twitch stores are working either. Something is very odd. r17241

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Found the reason. timeTowerAvailable is false. I visited the main town page and it now works. Apparently visiting the time tower itself does not set timeTowerAvailable if I skip past the town. (My last adventure link brought me to place.php?whichplace=twitch.)

Unfortunately the test of the coinmaster still failed.

It allowed me to buy the tattoo and deducted the Chroner, but when I checked the relay browser I found that I still had all my Chroner and did not have a tattoo.

Magus_Prime

r17241 when purchasing the Twitching Television Tattoo, via the relay browser, I get a debug log. To be sure I navigated to the tower through the main town page.
View attachment DEBUG_20161002.txt

The purchase did complete.

Also:

Code:
--------------------
9149	tiny baby scorpion	555009724	tinyscorp.gif	familiar	t,d	75
Item	tiny baby scorpion	Familiar Weight: +10
--------------------
You acquire an item: tiny baby scorpion

Familiar equipment for the Baby bark scorpion.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 17242 does this:

- Add tiny baby scorpion
- Cost of the rack of dinosaur ribs and scotch on the rocks is 25, not 5
- If you visit the time tower (successfully), bypassing the town, set timeTowerAvailable
- Ditto for each of the shops in the time tower.
- The Merch table uses "rows", like all shop.php shops. Build the row map in the coinmaster when we visit.

That last one was the key missing piece, I believe. Still not tested, since I already bought the snowglobe and the tattoo, and don't feel like spending Mr. A's or Chroners.

Hopefully one of you will report back.

Crowther

Code:
> maximize equip kol con 13 snowglobe

kol con 13 snowglobe
kol con 13 t-shirt

[kol con] has too many matches.
Unable to meet all requirements via equipment changes.
See the Modifier Maximizer for further suggestions.
That is not what I expected. Looks like the numbers in the item name are throwing things off.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I also had to workaround in the maximizer. I eventually used "equip snowglobe, equip toolbelt", which apparently worked because I only had one kind of snowglobe in inventory.

I tried 'equip "KoL Con 13 snowglobe"', but it did not understand quotes the way I hoped (erroneously expected?) it would.