New Content - Implemented Record Hunger effect handling in item manager food display

Magus_Prime

As of r17194 the effect gained from using "The Pigs holo-record", from the shop in level seven of the Fallout Shelter, does not increment the predicted adventure gains from food in the item manager.

The effect gain from using "Drunk Uncles holo-record", Drunk and Avuncular, does properly increase the predicted adventure gains from booze in the item manager.

Darzil

Developer
I suspect, from a quick check of the code, that the cause is likely to be the database not recalculating, rather than not calculating correctly.

You can test this (I can't as I'm only on my second run) by refreshing or reloading Mafia and seeing if it is now correctly calculated.

Bale

Minion
I have been aware for a few days that the food record and drunk record don't affect the consumption managers until I click the refresh button at the bottom of the left side of my mafia window. Once I click the refresh button there the adventure gains are spot on.

Been meaning to report this, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Magus_Prime

Hmmm....I wonder why the values with Drunk and Avuncular active were correct for me this morning but not with Record Hunger?

Bale

Minion
Hmmm....I wonder why the values with Drunk and Avuncular active were correct for me this morning but not with Record Hunger?

It has had exactly the same issue for me, so I'd guess you did something in the relay browser after gaining the effect, but before looking at the consumption manager. Whatever you did gave mafia the opportunity to recalculate.