Bug - Fixed palindomeDudesDefeated tracking is off

Boesbert

palindomeDudesDefeated does apparently only count palindome dudes being defeated within the palindome zone but the internal KoL tracker for "I Love Me, Vol. 1" is advanced by wandering palindome dudes defeated outside of the palindome as well.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Do copies work? I assume someone would have reported long ago if they did work (that mafia wasn't tracking it properly).

The code looks easy enough to change either way, just need to know what the correct way is.

Copies definitely count. I got "I Love Me, Vol. 1" today after fighting 3 dudes in the zone and 2 copied Racecar Bob (via chateau painting + Time-Spinner).

Boesbert

There is a racecar in the fax network, so I guess I could spade this a little better in another run in the near future.

Not sure whether digitize wanderers count as "copies" in the way you use the term, lost, but those were what I was fighting (4/5).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
17188 tracks killing them anywhere, as long as the quest is active. If the quest doesn't need to be active, that will be another straightforward change.