Encounter: The Far Future
    Executing action Initiative
    Encounter: Starship Initiative :: In your Quarters
    Executing action Take the flute
    Executing action Use the Replicator
    Unable to replicate Shot of Kardashian Gin. Re-run the script and pick something else (or nothing) to replicate.

I have no idea what "save the page HTML" even means, but I just ran farfuture drink, and that's what I got. Yesterday as well. Being asked to choose ears or nothing in the relay (most current version of mafia, so it's not due to an old version). Just logged in, first thing done after breakfast script (so hasn't been run previously today).

I have no idea what "save the page HTML" even means, but I just ran farfuture drink, and that's what I got. Yesterday as well. Being asked to choose ears or nothing in the relay (most current version of mafia, so it's not due to an old version). Just logged in, first thing done after breakfast script (so hasn't been run previously today).
    Originally Posted by snooty View Post
    KoL won't let you replicate something until you unlock it. The script is working fine, you'll need to choose a valid option until you actually unlock gin.

o.O
    So, this script won't "unlock" the goodies for us?

It will, slowly, since you unlock them by earning new ranks, which you do by earning medals. And you get 2 of those every time you (succesfully) run the script. So yes, it will unlock the new replicator rewards, but you since everyone starts out as an ensign, you won't have all of them available the first few times you run the script. (you 'only' need 20 medals to unlock all the rewards, so you can get there in two days if you just spend all your minutes to explore the farfuture and earn those medals).

Thanks, the dictator

o.O
    So, this script won't "unlock" the goodies for us?
    Originally Posted by snooty View Post
    Just run FarFuture None until they are all unlocked.

I haven't been able to get this script to work for a while. I am using KoLmafic 17.4 but this problem occurred in 17.4 and daily builds.

FarFuture.ash version 1.0.7
    Unable to determine where we are.

What command are you using to run?

What command are you using to run?
    Originally Posted by txrangersxx View Post
    The last one I ran was
    Code:
    FarFuture History
    Update: I downloaded another daily build and it worked with KoLmafia-17470.jar
    Last edited by kadafan; 12-04-2016 at 07:03 PM.

Latest update introduces a breaking change - the "mall" command will now automatically mall sell the one item you replicated, at current mall price. This will also alter your store's current price, if you were already selling it.
    Originally Posted by Ezandora View Post
    Is there a way to prevent this (remove some code, add some code, something), or do I have to avoid it by not using the Mall command and research manually?

~Aramada