Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Time-Spinner Far Future Solver

Is there a way to prevent this (remove some code, add some code, something), or do I have to avoid it by not using the Mall command and research manually?
    Originally Posted by Aramada View Post
    At the VERY BOTTOM of the script, you'll see the following line:

Code:
            put_shop(__item_desired_to_replicate.mall_price(), 0, 1, __item_desired_to_replicate);
    Get rid of that line and it won't put anything into your shop.

You do know about modifying the svn version of the script and then using using svn sync to ensure that your change remains if Ezandora updates this script, right?
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

Get rid of that line and it won't put anything into your shop.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    Awesome, thanks!

You do know about modifying the svn version of the script and then using using svn sync to ensure that your change remains if Ezandora updates this script, right?
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    I know now. Thanks again!!

~Aramada

I was a little short on details, so if you want more information read up on Revision Merging.

"Open the script's working copy in the project's /svn directory, and make your edits. Always make sure the project in /svn has your changes"

What does this mean? The only "working copy" I know is the .ash file in the Scripts folder on my computer. I don't think that's what it's talking about though. Or is it?

~Aramada

The version in your /script directory is referred to as the local copy. When you run a script it is the local copy that is referenced. If you change the local copy, your changes will be lost if the script is every updated from SVN.

In your /svn directory is the working copy which is copied off of SVN. Any changes you make to the working copy are copied to the local copy. If you change the working copy, your changes will be merged with any updates that are made from the SVN repository.

For the farfuture script, your working copy is in \svn\Ezandora-Far-Future-branches-Release\scripts