Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Time-Spinner Far Future Solver

Is there a way to prevent this (remove some code, add some code, something), or do I have to avoid it by not using the Mall command and research manually?
    Originally Posted by Aramada View Post
    At the VERY BOTTOM of the script, you'll see the following line:

Code:
            put_shop(__item_desired_to_replicate.mall_price(), 0, 1, __item_desired_to_replicate);
    Get rid of that line and it won't put anything into your shop.

You do know about modifying the svn version of the script and then using using svn sync to ensure that your change remains if Ezandora updates this script, right?
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

Get rid of that line and it won't put anything into your shop.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    Awesome, thanks!

You do know about modifying the svn version of the script and then using using svn sync to ensure that your change remains if Ezandora updates this script, right?
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    I know now. Thanks again!!

~Aramada

I was a little short on details, so if you want more information read up on Revision Merging.

"Open the script's working copy in the project's /svn directory, and make your edits. Always make sure the project in /svn has your changes"

What does this mean? The only "working copy" I know is the .ash file in the Scripts folder on my computer. I don't think that's what it's talking about though. Or is it?

~Aramada

The version in your /script directory is referred to as the local copy. When you run a script it is the local copy that is referenced. If you change the local copy, your changes will be lost if the script is every updated from SVN.

In your /svn directory is the working copy which is copied off of SVN. Any changes you make to the working copy are copied to the local copy. If you change the working copy, your changes will be merged with any updates that are made from the SVN repository.

For the farfuture script, your working copy is in \svn\Ezandora-Far-Future-branches-Release\scripts

I just got a Time Spinner recently and installed this script after playing through the far future a couple of times manually. The script ran fine collecting medals. On the second day, when I had enough medals, I used it to collect two Earl Grey teas. After that, I used FarFuture None to finish collecting medals. Now the script does not collect rewards regardless of which parameter I pass to it. It always collects two medals and no reward. At least once, it did collect a tea, as I now have 3 in inventory, but I have run FarFuture Food several more times than that. And I have none of the other rewards and have tried the script with those requests at least once each.

Currently running mafia 18192 and script shows at version 37.

So, what am I doing wrong and what can I do to fix?

I don't know how recently you got the time spinner: but keep in mind you can only extract one reward per day out of the far future adventures, any other adventures in the same day will let you play the puzzle and collect medals, but you won't be able to use the replicator.

I don't know how recently you got the time spinner: but keep in mind you can only extract one reward per day out of the far future adventures, any other adventures in the same day will let you play the puzzle and collect medals, but you won't be able to use the replicator.
    Originally Posted by the dictator View Post
    I'm not sure that is the full explanation as I am fairly certain I ran the script on four or five different days (after getting the first tea) and only had three rewards total. Part of my confusion was that I thought the reward also listed in the results at the end of the script run (Mission successful, earning two medals). So certainly the third tea was earned without my realizing it. In any case, it worked today, so might as well put this in the user error column.

I have started getting this when I run farfuture with the gin option:

Executing action "There's free ice cream in the Lounge AND we are probably going to survive this encounter."
    Encounter: Starship Transmigrant :: In the Bridge
    Executing action "That will be all, thank you Chief Uhura."
    Executing action Enter the Turbolift
    Server returned response code 502 (Bad Gateway) for choice.php
    Executing request...
    Jumping into the Awesome Ball Pit in the clan rumpus room
    Manual control requested for choice #1199
    choice 1: Wait a minute
    choice 2: Drink the Creme de Nimoy
    choice 3: Speak to Chief Uhura
    choice 4: Sit at the Weapons Console
    choice 5: Go to your Quarters
    choice 6: Enter the Turbolift
    Click here to continue in the relay browser.

Server returned response code 502 (Bad Gateway) for choice.php
    The script can't really do anything about that KoL error. I'm a little surprised it doesn't abort there, though.