Mafia selectively wants to purchase anti-anti-antidote. Why?

I'm playing Nuclear Autumn, and I've found that Mafia refuses to automate turns, only in certain zones, with the message "You need 1 more anti-anti-antidote to continue." (which stops it before adventuring). And, since the anti-anti-antidote is not available in Nuclear Autumn, this completely precludes automation in those zones. This occurs even with an empty mood, so it's definitely nothing there. I can't find anything in any of my Preferences > Automation scripts that could cause it. And I can't find a relevant setting anywhere.

The oddest thing is that this only occurs when attempting to adventure in certain zones. I wish I'd been keeping closer track; the only two I can cite for sure are Whitey's Grove and the Pyramid Middle Chamber. These both notably include enemies with poison attacks, so Mafia appears to be intelligently protecting me from myself, but... I can't figure out how.

I've already got poison protection handled elsewhere, so I'd like to disable this option, if I could find it. Can anyone help?

Bale

Minion
As you deduced this is just mafia obeying your settings for automatically removing poison in combat if there is a poisonous monster in the location. You can turn off this feature as follows.

Adventure Tab -> Custom Combat (this is one of the tabs half-way down the page) -> Special: -> Right-click ->Minimum Poison Level for antidote use -> No automatic use

Yeah, that's fairly well nested. It would be a good feature if mafia would automatically disable this function when antidotes are not purchasable from Galaktik.

Did the trick. Thanks a million! I'd poked around in Custom Combat while investigating, but I just instinctively skim past those icons, for some reason. Lesson learned.