New Content - Implemented Nuclear Autumn

Bale

Minion
Why is _item9084 an underline preference? The bobblehead value isn't even going away just because of rollover so it seems weird. Also, it would be good if the value persisted rather than require the bobblehead to be checked every single day.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Why is _item9084 an underline preference? The bobblehead value isn't even going away just because of rollover so it seems weird. Also, it would be good if the value persisted rather than require the bobblehead to be checked every single day.

I don't know why I did that, changed in 17206.

Bale

Minion
Presumably, although we don't yet know if it caps and we don't know if it continues to increase if the ascension is done after the season ends.

Lxndr

Not sure if this matters, but when I'm a Seal Clubber in this path, Mafia reports my Fury as being 0/5, and when I'm a Sauceror it reports my Soulsauce as 0/100. I haven't been a DB yet, but I suspect it'll be the same for Momentum.

Since you can't get the skills which grant these resources in the path, should Mafia be reporting/tracking these things (and changing the side panel to report them?)

ETA: This isn't in the relay browser, this is the side panel of the mafia java client.

Last edited:
This thread's marked Implemented, but discussion's ongoing, so... *shrug*

Bug: Superdrifter holo-record is multiusable, but KoLmafia thought it was not

Might apply to the other holo-records, too.

Bale

Minion
How can the holo-record be multi-usable? Doesn't KoL stop me from using a second? I remember not being able to do that. Was something changed or is my memory wrong?

I only started using holo-records today, so I have limited experience. I believe I've heard that you can't use holo-record B if you've got holo-record effect A active. However, I can confirm that you can use multiple copies of the same holo-record consecutively.

Boesbert

How can the holo-record be multi-usable? Doesn't KoL stop me from using a second? I remember not being able to do that. Was something changed or is my memory wrong?

You can multi-use them at the point of purchase (but not later).