Bug - Fixed kingLiberated sets lastIslandUnlock flag

Minor bug but KoLCharacter.java uses KoLCharacter.kingLiberated() as one of the possible ways to set lastIslandUnlock to the current ascension. In Community Service, this is not valid. I don't think there is any other path that you can complete without the island unlock though.

Darzil

Developer
Am I right in recalling that we can't see the island until it is unlocked on the main map ? Given that we hit the main page at the start of each session, that should let us set it reliably. After all, we can't check if we were in Community Service, and one of the main reasons for these checks are to ensure that we are up to date if previous play didn't happen in Mafia.

Darzil

Developer
Minor bug but KoLCharacter.java uses KoLCharacter.kingLiberated() as one of the possible ways to set lastIslandUnlock to the current ascension. In Community Service, this is not valid. I don't think there is any other path that you can complete without the island unlock though.
The annoying one is that in SneakyPete you can unlock the island with the Motorbike, and it remains unlocked afterwards.

Darzil

Developer
r18804 unlocks it with the quest items, the pete item or just seeing it open on main.php, whichever happens first, and not from liberating king.