New Content - Implemented Detective school - the precint 11 choice adventure can be walked away from

xKiv

The choice adventure reached by following place.php?whichplace=town_wrong&action=townwrong_precinct (whichchoice=1193 afaict) can be just walked away from.
(I put a hit to the url in my morning script, so I at least never forget to get the 3 base coins, but then the script didn't continue, because "you are in a choice adventure")

Bale

Minion
Could we have a preference that indicates if the precinct is present? Like the one for the airports. Except that there is no complicating day pass to confuse things. Now that there is a solver I want to add it to my loginScript, but I cannot check for the necessity of running the solver without a server hit.

Thank you very much!

Darzil

Developer
Am looking at the Quartermaster. Unfortunately not early enough.

Can anyone who hasn't yet upgraded to bronze badge check the source code and let me know the whichrow=XXX number for bronze detective badge ?

Also, anyone who has upgrade to silver badge, let me know the number for gold detective badge, and how many cop dollars it requires ?

I'm guessing they are row numbers 832 and 833, but don't know which way round.

Thanks

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Since they are once per character, and complicate things a lot by using more than 1 type of currency, I wasn't planning to include them in the Coinmaster.

Darzil

Developer
Fairy Snuff, can do it that way. Are you working on the coinmaster, or was it just thinking about it ?

Edit - I was going to just copy the airport duty free shop which had more than one currency, and add some notes to exclude the unavailable badges.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Fairy Snuff, can do it that way. Are you working on the coinmaster, or was it just thinking about it ?

Edit - I was going to just copy the airport duty free shop which had more than one currency, and add some notes to exclude the unavailable badges.

The coinmaster has already been added, Precinct Materiel Division. If you copy the airport shop, then it's no longer a coinmaster.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Seems like you might be able to make it both a creation method (a la grandma) and a coinmaster.
It's just the badges which require you turn in multiple items, right?

Darzil

Developer
Hadn't worked out how the pension works, I guess you have to visit the precinct after freeing the king. Something we should add to automatically collect on ascension, and track as we earn it to save the hit later.