Jicken Wings Display Case Database

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
The JWDCDB, now hosted at Coldfront, has not had any recent/up to date data for a few weeks now. Viewing the various links, such as http://kol.coldfront.net/collections/index.cgi?query_value=333&query_type=item which should return lime collections or http://kol.coldfront.net/collections/index.cgi?query_value=1939409&query_type=player which should return a display case, come back with no data.

Anybody hear any chatter or rumors? I miss it but am not sure whether its absence is accidental or deliberate, which in turn dictates my response.

Thanks.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Thanks. My ability to find useful things on GD is severely limited. Maybe I shall try and recall my credentials and post in GD.

Bale

Minion
Since this thread is tangentially related I'll take the opportunity to brag. This past weekend I finally got my one thousandth stuffed Hodgman! Check my display case to see them all and drink a toast in my honor.

Yay for 1,000 stuffed Hodgmen.

wertperch

Since this thread is tangentially related I'll take the opportunity to brag. This past weekend I finally got my one thousandth stuffed Hodgman! Check my display case to see them all and drink a toast in my honor.

You're on. I'm off for a beer.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member

Will do. I'll "put your name" on the next bottle of Stone Imperial Russian Stout.

zarqon

Congrats, Bale!

I, on the other hand, am no longer #1 for ANY of the assorted bats I collect.

Drink another one for me. :(

Bale

Minion
I, on the other hand, am no longer #1 for ANY of the assorted bats I collect.

That is intolerable and cannot be allowed! It will not be true once you open the package I just sent you!

I'll drink a toast for your newfound standing at bat wing stir-fry.

zarqon

Holy buyouts Bale, I just opened all your packages. And on my actual birthday! SO MANY BAAAAATTTTTSSSS!!! Thanks very much for the perfect birthday gift -- I shall drink one to YOU at my upcoming party.

Who knew there was so much drinking involved with display cases?

ckb

Minion
Staff member
This thread has inspired me to update my display case. I am only 1011 Pine-Fresh air fresheners away from my goal (or having a number equal to my playerid).

Bale

Minion
Holy buyouts Bale, I just opened all your packages. And on my actual birthday! SO MANY BAAAAATTTTTSSSS!!! Thanks very much for the perfect birthday gift -- I shall drink one to YOU at my upcoming party.

Who knew there was so much drinking involved with display cases?

Glad you liked it. I bought out all the mall's low prices on a few items and farmed the palidome for a few days. One thing troubles me though, I can't see your progress because the items that I sent you are no longer listed here. A bug in your script?

Bale

Minion
This thread has inspired me to update my display case. I am only 1011 Pine-Fresh air fresheners away from my goal (or having a number equal to my playerid).

Are you Same Name In Game? I checked and ckb (#447458) only has a single Pine-Fresh air freshener in his display case.

zarqon

One thing troubles me though, I can't see your progress because the items that I sent you are no longer listed here. A bug in your script?

It troubles me too! I'm antsy to see my new status; hopefully the database returns to functionality soon. Checked out the thread but didn't see any further clues that it was being worked on.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
ckb1 (#98752) looks right. He's got 97,741 in the display case so it must be right.
Check your kMail for 1,011 air fresheners. And then everyone gets to drink another beer!

Wow Bale! Thanks! Now my KoL goals list is complete. I guess I can quit now... as soon as I finish that next script.

zarqon

I'm playing a "beer cruise" today -- some kind of beer party on a boat on the Han River -- so I expect I'll finally get caught up on all those drinks. Theoretically, after my set.

Also on topic: Still no signs of life on the Jicken Wings database. All searches seem to result in "not found" errors. I want to see my new Batus! (Bat Status)