Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Source Terminal

I'm having the maximizer suggest a terminal buff even if I have the buff, I think as of r17170.
    Originally Posted by cheesecookie View Post
    KoL bug (of not triggering a charpane refresh) handled in 17175.

Not sure if this should be here or in it's own thread, but the Source terminal files do not appear in the filtered zap list in the relay browser (daily version 17521)

Wiki lists them as a zap group, tested this myself:

You zap the Source terminal file: dram.ext with your hexagonal wand.
    Source terminal file: compress.edu You acquire an item: Source terminal file: compress.edu [use]

Not sure if this should be here or in it's own thread, but the Source terminal files do not appear in the filtered zap list in the relay browser (daily version 17521)

Wiki lists them as a zap group, tested this myself:

You zap the Source terminal file: dram.ext with your hexagonal wand.
    Source terminal file: compress.edu You acquire an item: Source terminal file: compress.edu [use]
    Originally Posted by shoptroll View Post

Thank you!

Not sure if this should be here or in it's own thread,
    Originally Posted by shoptroll View Post
    If a thread is marked as implemented, new content should get a new thread. If it's still open, add away.

Given that digitized wanderers have a set counter, would it be onerous if mafia prompted you if you're sure you want to adventure in the selected location when the timer's at 0, a la SRs?
    I've just been setting timers, but whenever I forget and find a digitized monster in an undelayed zone, I get grumpy. Thanks!

Developer

Given that digitized wanderers have a set counter, would it be onerous if mafia prompted you if you're sure you want to adventure in the selected location when the timer's at 0, a la SRs?
    I've just been setting timers, but whenever I forget and find a digitized monster in an undelayed zone, I get grumpy. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Funny story, I actually initially implemented it so that this was the case, but that aborted automation for players who didn't override that behavior with a counterScript. That was decided generally to be a bad thing, so we have the current behavior.

Maybe it could be toggable behavior?

I added "counters warn" to let people add this on their own, in some before/after-adventure script. I can post the code I use, but it will be a few days before I'm back at my computer.

Code:
    if ( !can_interact() && get_property( "relayCounters" ).contains_text( "Digitize Monster" ) && !get_counters( "", 0, 950 ).contains_text( "Digitize Monster" ) )
    {
    	cli_execute( "counters warn Digitize Monster" );
    }
    That is what I'm using, in a post-adventure script.