Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Vlad's Familiar Changing Frankenscript

Cool

Finally! A working script that will change both regular familiar and bjornified familiar! Many thanks for the help, y'all.

Behold!
    Code:
    //Fam
    boolean setfam = false;
    foreach f in $familiars[astral badger, fist turkey, space jellyfish, restless cow skull, baby sandworm, rogue program, robortender, bark scorpion, el vibrato megadrone]
    {
    if (!setfam && have_familiar(f) && familiar_weight(f) < 20)
    {
    if (my_familiar() != f) use_familiar(f);
    setfam = true;
    }
    }
    if (!setfam && have_familiar($familiar[robot reindeer]) && my_familiar() != $familiar[robot reindeer]) use_familiar($familiar[robot reindeer]);

//Bjorn
    boolean setbjorn = false;
    foreach f in $familiars[unconscious collective, golden monkey, grim brother, bloovian groose, baby mutant rattlesnake, blavious kloop, galloping grill, rockin' robin, optimistic candle]
    {
    if (!setbjorn && have_familiar(f) && familiar_weight(f) < 20)
    {
    if (my_bjorned_familiar() != f) bjornify_familiar(f);
    setbjorn = true;
    }
    }
    if (!setbjorn && have_familiar($familiar[piano cat]) && my_bjorned_familiar() != $familiar[piano cat]) bjornify_familiar($familiar[piano cat]);

Finally! A working script that will change both regular familiar and bjornified familiar! Many thanks for the help, y'all.
    Originally Posted by VladYvhuce View Post
    Is there an SVN, or a file we can download? I would like to try this, but I'm not exactly sure which part of the code I'm supposed to use.

Cool

Is there an SVN, or a file we can download? I would like to try this, but I'm not exactly sure which part of the code I'm supposed to use.
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    Oh, wow. I didn't expect anyone would care about my tinkering with other people's script to get them to do my bidding... These scripts work best if used as pre-adventure scripts. You'll want to customize them to fit with your own familiars.

"famchanger" is the one what will change the familiars based on weight. I've added a section so that now it covers familiar, bjorned familiar, and enthroned familiar. If you lack a bjorn and/or a crown of thrones, then comment out or delete the part you don't need. It assumes you have both a bjorn and a crown equipped.

"DropFams" is the one what changes familiars once they reach their daily item drop limits, and then switches to one without drop limits, if you have adventures to spare after farming. It's a lot simpler than "famchanger".

DropFams4-6.ashfamchanger1-1.ash
    In KOL: VladYvhuce (#1798867)

FYI, if you're posting for your own interest and not meaning it to be released, Scripting Discussion would be the place for those questions. The Repository is where you keep scripts that you want people to use.

VladYvhuce, would you like me to move the thread from the Repository to Discussion?

FYI, if you're posting for your own interest and not meaning it to be released, Scripting Discussion would be the place for those questions. The Repository is where you keep scripts that you want people to use.
    Originally Posted by Theraze View Post
    This is the right place. I'm just surprised that someone actually cared about them, is all.

VladYvhuce, would you like me to move the thread from the Repository to Discussion?
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    No thanks. I think they're in the right place.
    In KOL: VladYvhuce (#1798867)