Bug - Fixed [minor] Store Manager doesn't remove entries from the visual list when in Ronin (HC?)

Malibu Stacey

Minor visual issue that I thought I would report. Using v17.3 r16926 (was also visible in r16925 as I only just updated & saw this yesterday too) with Java v8 update 91 (build 1.8.0_91-b14).

If you're in Ronin (possibly Hardcore too but I can't check that right now) and you use the Store Manager to completely remove something from your store, the entry is still visible in the Store Manager list.

The log shows the item(s) were removed and sent to Hangks e.g.

Code:
Removing cool mushroom wine from store...
Stored in Hagnk's: cool mushroom wine (4)
4 cool mushroom wine removed from your store.

and the manage your store page in the relay browser agrees with this so it is actually removing stuff from the mall, it just looks like it's done nothing in the UI.

Steps to Reproduce:
  • Be in Ronin (or possibly Hardcore, maybe someone in HC could also test this).
  • Have some items in your store (or add some from Hangks first).
  • Open the Store Manager in Mafia.
  • Click the x to remove an item , you will have to click OK if the item listed has more than 1 stock.
  • Observe item still listed in UI.
  • Observe gCLI window where successful removal will be indicated.
  • In relay browser go to Mall -> Manage Your Store & observe item is successfully removed from inventory.

Cheers.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Bump to move it off of page 11. Unfortunately, it will be a while before I can test this...

Bale

Minion
Just tested this. The bug is real. I removed all 3 4-balls from my store and the store still listed me as having 3 of them. (They were now also listed as being in Hangks.) Incidentally I then added the items back to the store and saw that it thought I had twice as many. (Until I clicked the "refresh" button -- then it realized I only had 3, not 6.)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
17399. At first I wondered if the fix belonged in ResultProcessor, but there's already enough stuff handled in MallPurchaseRequest that adding a bit more there seems fine.