Bad Haircut

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
What's up with this effect?

Wiki claims it is -50% Moxie
A character without a snowman looks at the description and sees no effect.
A character with a snowman looks at the description and sees -100%

I think it might be -50% per turn of the effect, since I vaguely recall seeing my moxie get worse for each successive free fight with the snowman that gave me the effect, but I am not sure.

In any case, the character with the snowman did not currently have that effect active.

Anybody know more? "checkeffects" wants me to change the modifier for it, but I'm not doing it, for now.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
It's a function of the number of the snowman parts of that type you've fought. I don't know off the top of my head whether it resets each day or not, or if it only checks when you acquire the effect, or what.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I have not bothered with the snowman for a few days, so it does not appear to reset at rollover.

Bale

Minion
I've got a Bad Haircut right now. The effect is -50% moxie.

I first got it as the second snowman fight. After each time I fight the next level scarecrow I check and it is still -50% moxie even though I have more turns of the effect.

Bale

Minion
To test that theory I kept climbing higher and higher. Finally I got a second tonsorial rig and my Bad Haircut effect penalized me -100% moxie! Even higher I climbed and finally I reached a third tonsorial rig which caused me to lose -150% moxie.

Then I switched from Moxie mode to tournament mode and fought a snowman with only two tonsorial rigs. My Bad Haircut effect was immediately dropped down to only -100%.

I think this theory has been proven.