Fishbot.ash

Lxndr

Up until a few days ago, when I had a computer crash that corrupted a bunch of files, fishbot wouldn't consume any food or drink in its maximization process. Now, it is, and I want to avoid that, so I can personally manage my consumption.

I'm sure at some point there was some sort of variable I changed and/or some code snippet I changed. But the crash-caused corruption probably lost most of that.

So I guess - is there a mafia preference I can set to make sure the maximizer does NOT consume any food or drink? Or did I change a code snippet in this script to get the functionality I need?

digitrev

Hm. Never noticed that there were boozes that increased fishing skill. Looks like there was one at the outset, but the Robortender started making cheap ones available. So this has nothing to do with corrupting your data. By default, fishbot will no longer consume for you. If you want it to eat/drink/spleen, set fishbot.consume = true.

Lxndr

Hm. Never noticed that there were boozes that increased fishing skill. Looks like there was one at the outset, but the Robortender started making cheap ones available. So this has nothing to do with corrupting your data. By default, fishbot will no longer consume for you. If you want it to eat/drink/spleen, set fishbot.consume = true.

As of this update:

vprops.ash could not be found (fishbot.ash, line 5)

Where can I find vprops.ash?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
digitrev should add it as a dependency of the script so it gets pulled in automatically,

Until then, you can find it in the Script Manager. Here is the forum thread for it.

With the newest version of mafia 18140 I am getting the following error:

Visiting Floundry in clan VIP lounge
Visiting Floundry in clan VIP lounge
Maximizing...
24 combinations checked, best score 60.00
Wielding Greek Pasta Spoon of Peril...
Equipment changed.
Holding sonar fishfinder...
Equipment changed.
Putting on badass belt...
Equipment changed.
Putting on badass belt...
Equipment changed.
Unexpected error, debug log printed.
Script execution aborted (java.lang.NullPointerException): (fishbot.ash, line 92)

Sorry here ya go:

Code:
Unexpected error, debug log printed.
class java.lang.NullPointerException: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.maximizer.Maximizer.maximize(Maximizer.java:1400)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.maximizer.Maximizer.maximize(Maximizer.java:126)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.RuntimeLibrary.maximize(RuntimeLibrary.java:6476)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.LibraryFunction.execute(LibraryFunction.java:104)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.FunctionCall.execute(FunctionCall.java:151)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.BasicScope.execute(BasicScope.java:417)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.UserDefinedFunction.execute(UserDefinedFunction.java:142)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.FunctionCall.execute(FunctionCall.java:151)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.BasicScope.execute(BasicScope.java:417)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.UserDefinedFunction.execute(UserDefinedFunction.java:142)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.Interpreter.executeScope(Interpreter.java:401)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.Interpreter.execute(Interpreter.java:325)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.Interpreter.execute(Interpreter.java:318)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.command.CallScriptCommand.call(CallScriptCommand.java:256)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.command.CallScriptCommand.run(CallScriptCommand.java:75)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.doExecuteCommand(KoLmafiaCLI.java:596)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeCommand(KoLmafiaCLI.java:549)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeLine(KoLmafiaCLI.java:450)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeLine(KoLmafiaCLI.java:318)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.CommandDisplayFrame$CommandQueueHandler.handleQueue(CommandDisplayFrame.java:187)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.CommandDisplayFrame$CommandQueueHandler.run(CommandDisplayFrame.java:163)

Last edited by a moderator: