Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Witchess Puzzle Solver

Can you post the actual error? Is line 104 part of the witchess script?
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post

"No match attempted or previous match failed (witchess_solver.ash, line 104)"

Get the same error whether I run your rollover script or the witchess script directly, so it would seem that's where the error is happening. It is the same error you posted here in post #42 above. I tried copy/pasting your fix from post #46 into the witchess script to no avail.

"No match attempted or previous match failed (witchess_solver.ash, line 104)"

Get the same error whether I run your rollover script or the witchess script directly, so it would seem that's where the error is happening. It is the same error you posted here in post #42 above. I tried copy/pasting your fix from post #46 into the witchess script to no avail.
    Originally Posted by Uli View Post
    I remember dealing with this. I believe it happens when the script comes across a puzzle it hasn't solved for you yet. For some reason, I also think it happens before you have the full puzzle buff available too.

I used to manually go into my witchess set, and open a puzzle, not solve it, and re-run the script. If that doesn't do it, try having mafia auto solve 1 puzzle, and re-run.

I remember dealing with this. I believe it happens when the script comes across a puzzle it hasn't solved for you yet. For some reason, I also think it happens before you have the full puzzle buff available too.

I used to manually go into my witchess set, and open a puzzle, not solve it, and re-run the script. If that doesn't do it, try having mafia auto solve 1 puzzle, and re-run.
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    Your suggestion helped and after opening the witchess set in my campground, opening a puzzle, then leaving, the script started back up again.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Uli; 09-08-2017 at 03:02 PM.

I'm getting this today...after both manually switching the puzzle, and mafia auto-solve. Any suggestions?

Puzzle 1 complete. (#37)
    Puzzle 2 complete. (#45)
    Puzzle 3 complete. (#61)
    Soution out of bounds!
    Solution: u u r d r r u u l u u u l u u u u r u u r d d d l d d r r d l d d r d d d r u u u u u u u u u l u r u l u r ->
    witchess.php?sol=&ajax=1&number=58
    Could not solve puzzle 4. (#58)
    Puzzle 5 complete. (#60)
    Could not complete all witchess puzzles.