Bug - Fixed Nemesis tracking

Ezandora

r16619
questG04Nemesis tracking as a seal clubber has a few minor bugs.

handleGuildChange() in QuestManager.java:
Code:
if ( responseText.contains( "in the Big Mountains" ) )
{
	QuestDatabase.setQuestProgress( Quest.NEMESIS, "step10" );
}
Code:
if ( responseText.contains( "Meatsmithing hammer" ) )
{
	QuestDatabase.setQuestProgress( Quest.NEMESIS, "step7" );
}

These match in situations where they should not.
questG04Nemesis becomes step10 when starting the quest: (step10 is when you're at the cave)
Code:
> get questG04Nemesis

unstarted

> [visit the gringr, the seal clubber and start the quest]

> get questG04Nemesis

step10

> ashq visit_url("questlog.php?which=7")

> get questG04Nemesis

started
questG04Nemesis becomes step7 (you should create the hammer) when you already have it: (step8/9)
Code:
> get questG04Nemesis

step6

> acquire hammer of smiting

Verifying ingredients for Hammer of Smiting (1)...
Creating Hammer of Smiting (1)...
You acquire an item: Hammer of Smiting
Successfully created Hammer of Smiting (1)
> get questG04Nemesis

step8

> Visit guild maybe? Don't remember.

> get questG04Nemesis

step9

> Talk to Gringr
You gain 1,000 Meat

> get questG04Nemesis

step7

Quest intro text:
Code:
<p>"Ezandora! I have grave news! Your Nemesis has stolen an incredibly dangerous mystical artifact, guarded by our guild for generations! You must recover it from him before he discovers how to use it, or great catastrophe will surely ensue!"<p>"Wait, what? Since when do I have a Nemesis?" you ask.<p>"We took a vote, and you weren't here, so he's your Nemesis. You should come to meetings more often. Anyway, this is not the time for such argument. Your Nemesis is rumored to lair within the Big Mountains, but I fear you have not the required mettle to defeat him. You must recover and master the Legendary Epic Weapon of the Seal Clubber before you will have any hope of victory. It will be a long and arduous task -- are you prepared?"<p>"No."<p>"Too bad. Now, hearken to my words: long ago, the Legendary Epic weapon was split into two pieces, to reduce its power should it fall into unworthy hands. The first piece is an Epic Weapon in its own right, which is sealed within the Tomb of the Unknown Seal Clubber, but it has only a fraction of its former power without the second component."<p>"And where is that?" you ask.<p>"It fell into unworthy hands. But first things must come first. The Tomb is within the Misspelled Cemetery, located in the Nearby Plains. Travel there and challenge the traditional tests of the Seal Clubber, and return here with the Epic Weapon."<p>"What happens if I fail the tests?"<p>You receive a stern glare. "Failure is not an option, Ezandora. Now hurry, and may the gods help us all."</td>
"within the Big Mountains" matches and advances the quest to step10.

Quest step9 text:
Code:
<td>"You've done it! The ancient Hammer of Smiting has been renewed!  You were even able to repair it without being told the method! Here, allow me to reimburse you for the cost of the Meatsmithing hammer. Ezandora, it is clear that you are destined for great... er, destiny. Take the Legendary Epic Weapon with you, and train hard in its use. Once you have become a bit stronger, and we have located where your Nemesis has gone to ground, your true quest will begin."<center>
"Meatsmithing hammer" matches and backtracks the quest to step7.

The quest text for actually reaching step10:
Code:
<td>"Good -- you're back, and just in time! Our scouts have pinpointed the location of your Nemesises... Nemesees's... the hideout of your Nemesis. It's a cave in the Big Mountains; I will mark it on your map for you. It is essential that you recover the stolen artifact as soon as possible, but be wary -- the place is undoubtely filled with malicious traps and evil guards."
<p>
"Okay," you say, "but if it's that dangerous, how about sending some backup along with me?"
<p>
"Ah, well, yes, that would be wise, but all the other members of the Brotherhood have their own quests at the moment. I myself have a pressing mission to... wash those windows. Grod's Beard, look how filthy they've become!"
<p>
"...Right."
<p>
"Besides, this is between you and your Nemesis. That's a one-on-one struggle, no getting around it. That's one of the Rules."</td>

For step10, maybe match against "cave in the Big Mountains"? That works for seal clubbers, but I'm not sure if it will for other classes. Or, check if it's not the muscle intro text.

For step7, maybe switch to setQuestIfBetter()?

Ezandora

For turtle tamers, the step7 bug seems to be fixed, but not step10.

Change the step10 code to this:
Code:
if ( responseText.contains( "in the Big Mountains" ) && !responseText.contains( "not the required mettle to defeat" ) )

The turtle tamer intro text is similar to seal clubber's, but has "her" instead of "him":
Code:
<b>The Misspelled Cemetary</b></a>.</td></tr></table></center></td></tr></table></center></td></tr><tr><td height=4></td></tr></table></center><p>"Ezandora! I have grave news! Your Nemesis has stolen an incredibly dangerous mystical artifact, guarded by our guild for generations! You must recover it from her before she discovers how to use it, or great catastrophe will surely ensue!"<p>"Wait, what? Since when do I have a Nemesis?" you ask.<p>"We took a vote, and you weren't here, so she's your Nemesis. You should come to meetings more often. Anyway, this is not the time for such argument. Your Nemesis is rumored to lair within the Big Mountains, but I fear you have not the required mettle to defeat her. You must recover and master the Legendary Epic Weapon of the Turtle Tamer before you will have any hope of victory. It will be a long and arduous task -- are you prepared?"<p>"No."<p>"Too bad. Now, hearken to my words: long ago, the Legendary Epic weapon was split into two pieces, to reduce its power should it fall into unworthy hands. The first piece is an Epic Weapon in its own right, which is sealed within the Tomb of the Unknown Turtle Tamer, but it has only a fraction of its former power without the second component."<p>"And where is that?" you ask.<p>"It fell into unworthy hands. But first things must come first. The Tomb is within the Misspelled Cemetery, located in the Nearby Plains. Travel there and challenge the traditional tests of the Turtle Tamer, and return here with the Epic Weapon."<p>"What happens if I fail the tests?"<p>You receive a stern glare. "Failure is not an option, Ezandora. Now hurry, and may the gods help us all."</td>

Ezandora

Starting the nemesis quest as a mysticality class also does not set questG04Nemesis to started.
Quest intro text:
Code:
<b>The Unquiet Garves</b></a>, in <a class=nounder href="place.php?whichplace=cemetery"><b>The Misspelled Cemetary</b></a>.</td></tr></table></center></td></tr></table></center></td></tr><tr><td height=4></td></tr></table></center><p>"Ah, Ezandora! It is good that you are here, for a dire situation is at hand -- evil is afoot!"<p>"Well, which is it?" you ask. "A hand, or a foot?"<p>"Yes yes, you're very witty. Don't interrupt me, child, this is important. Our guild has been tasked with the safekeeping of an ancient artifact of terrible power. We have protected it for hundreds of years, but now the unthinkable has happened, and it has been stolen right from under our nose!"<p>"From under your nose? I guess you should have kept a closer eye on it. Get it? Nose, eye, hand..."<p>"Shut up. It is vital that you take this seriously, for the thief is none other than your Nemesis!"<p>You blink. "...I have a Nemesis?"<p>"You do now. See what happens when you spend all of your time cracking jokes? Unfortunately, you do not possess the power needed to defeat him at this time. It will be necessary for you to reconstruct the Legendary Epic Weapon of the Pastamancer, which was separated into two parts -- an Epic Weapon, which is kept in the Tomb of the Unknown Pastamancer, and a second component that imbues it with Legendary power."<p>"And where's this second component?" <p>"Regrettably, that has also been stolen. We'll attend to that matter later -- first, you must seek out the Tomb, which is within the Misspelled Cemetery, in the Nearby Plains. There are certain... trials within, which you must pass to acquire the Epic Weapon. Return here when you have done so."<p>"Okay," you say, "but you seem awfully certain that I'll pass these trials."<p>"Let's just say that I am assuming you will, because the alternative is too horrible to contemplate," he replies grimly.

Test:
Code:
if ( responseText.contains( "not recovered the Epic Weapon yet" ) ||
	 responseText.contains( "The Tomb is within the Misspelled Cemetery" ) )
{
	QuestDatabase.setQuestProgress( Quest.NEMESIS, QuestDatabase.STARTED );
}

Change to:
Code:
if ( responseText.contains( "not recovered the Epic Weapon yet" ) ||
	 responseText.contains( "The Tomb is within the Misspelled Cemetery" )  ||
	 responseText.contains( "the Tomb, which is within the Misspelled Cemetery" ) )
{
	QuestDatabase.setQuestProgress( Quest.NEMESIS, QuestDatabase.STARTED );
}