autoVolcano -- Automates the hot charter daily quest

Geistbar

This one is a bit later than my other scripts. I didn't feel too interested in making this one originally. Now that I'm in aftercore, however, I wanted something to automate doing the daily quests that can be completed via the mall. In the process I also added in support to adventure to get the quest items if desired.

Some features and default behavior that the user can change with pre-defined variables:
  • Can adventure to retrieve items [default: it will not]
  • Can grab a volcoino from the disco tower with smooth velvet gear. [in case people want the -drunkenness option/similar for themselves, default: it will not]
  • There is a variable handling the maximum amount of meat you're willing to spend in the mall for a volcoino [default: 15000]
There's also a set of outfits/familiars/autoattacks you can set for each zone if you decide you want the script to adventure. The zone choice NCs are changed accordingly for each quest. For the LavaCo factory, it will also change the more common NC to "grab a fused-fuse" if you have not set an option for it: if you have set it to something, I'm assuming you have the items in your inventory to meet whatever that choice might be.

As with my similar scripts, you can also rearrange the order of the quest items to your preferred precedence.

Code:
svn checkout https://github.com/geistbar/autoVolcano/trunk

Chamou

I was about to program my own solution to this, but you did it for me, thanks! Seems to work perfectly thus far.

Zen00

Thanks for this script, I've been studying it and have learned quite a bit from it that should improve my own programming in the future!