Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: ckb Standard Ascension

Day 2 SC Pastamancer
    • The script aborted when there weren't enough Bass in the Floundry to create a Bass Clarinet. I have enough other toys that it doesn't matter. Perhaps a less rigid check?
    • The CCS aborted at +158 ML against a drunken rat king. I was able to finish the combat manually.
    • The Basaltsamander Buckler was used to increase stat gains. Level 11 was no problem. Missed the level 12 gate by 103 sub points. Back to the Haunted Bathroom for three turns.
    • Beaten up in The Junkyard against an AMC Gremlin

The script finished with:

507 turns spent and 18 turns, 7 spleen and 4 pulls remaining

This stuff:
    • For some reason the script/KoLmafia aborted when it looked for, and received, the SR from the castle.
    • The script stopped when it couldn't make it to level 11 (296 substat points short). Manually adventured in the Haunted Bathroom for six turns and resumed. Why not use adventure in the Oil Peak? At +100 ML it might have done the trick.
    • The Basaltsamander Buckler was used to increase stat gains. Level 11 was no problem. Missed the level 12 gate by 103 sub points. Back to the Haunted Bathroom for three turns.
    • The script aborted again after finishing the Hidden City. Not level 12 yet (1038 substats points short). Back to the Haunted Bathroom for fifteen turnss. Have both O'Rly manual and old rosewater cream in inventory. Using those earlier might have helped.
    • The CCS seems to have difficulty handling the "Toad in The Hole" effect during the war.
    • The CSS aborted after losing almost all HP -vs- The Big Wisniewski. He had 11 HP left and I was able to finish manually.
    • The CCS aborted after losing almost all HP to a dirty old lihc at +113 ML. I was able to finish the combat manually.
    • The CCS aborted at +158 ML against a drunken rat king. I was able to finish the combat manually.
    • Same problem with the pirates as I encountered with the Pastamancer
    • The script aborted when there weren't enough Bass in the Floundry to create a Bass Clarinet. I have enough other toys that it doesn't matter. Perhaps a less rigid check?
    • Beaten up in The Junkyard against an AMC Gremlin
    Originally Posted by Magus_Prime View Post
    I fixed the SR issue (at least in most locations). This has to do with using add_item_condition() and then adventuring somewhere else.
    I added a simple level-up for L11 and L12 to use extra clovers if available. The script may still abort if it cannot make the level in time, but a few adventures spent powerleveling should not be a big deal.
    The CCS is not perfect, but it is generally pretty good and pretty fast. Running 100+ML means stun resistance, so sometimes you are going to get unlucky.
    I don't think I am going to add any fish checks for the Floundry. You may need to prep your run. Same is true for Speakeasy drinks or pulls needed or Chateu monster or other stuff.
    Why are you fighting AMC Gremlins? Put those in an ice house.

I also added a check for the star key (to make sure it pulls extra stars/lines if needed) and it should use extra pulls for white pixels for the digital key if needed too.

This is likely my last update for a while. I am very happy with how the script runs, getting 2-day SC with some overhead. I can think of a few things to scrape an extra turn savings here or there, but sub-500 runs with extra karma are good enough for me.

Just wanted to say thanks again CKB!

Thank you for the script and for being responsive to feedback.

One question: Does this script autopull in SC and if so is there a list about what to have in hagnks? If so I can't find it in the thread

One question: Does this script autopull in SC and if so is there a list about what to have in hagnks? If so I can't find it in the thread
    Originally Posted by txrangersxx View Post
    Yes, it autopulls stuff. If you run the script in aftercore, and it needs something you do not have in inventory, It should tell you. I'll add a pull list to the front info section.

You can kmail me the list. My ingame name is txranger

SC 2016 pull list added to post #2.

Also, updated SC script to check inventory for all necessary pulls if you run ckb-SCstd.ash in aftercore.

How much trouble will it have without the following pulls:

1,The Crown of Ed the Undying
    1,Sneaky Pete's leather jacket
    1,Thor's Pliers