ckb Standard Ascension

Crowther

Separately, the script will fail if you don't have Steely-Eyed Squint.
There are a number of skills that are cast without checking (as the first post explains, they are required). I haven't run this recently, but I was able to add checks around them and the script still ran pretty well. I actually have squint. I am missing the dread skills.

Tom Sawyer

Can someone please tell me how to set a value to true. I had to wait until there was enough Bass in the floundry to create a bass clarinet and I accidentally made one instead of letting the script do it. However the script now is breaking in that it tells me I have already got a floundry item today!

Play a turn or two in the outskirts*. Now run the script again.

*you can actually spend a turn or two doing anything, but you'll be going to the outskirts in a sec anyway, so might as well burn delay.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Script has been updated for SoftCore 2017. It has been only lightly tested, so be watchful. I have done a few runs and it seems to be doing well. It should not be ab issue to complete a 2-day SC even if it gets borked. All feedback much appreciated.
See the pull list on the first page. Also, running the script in aftercore should tell you if you are missing any items it wants.

Also, some other tweaks and bug fixes to the quest and utility scripting. I am not 100% sure how this might impact a HC run as I have not done one in a while.

@Tom Sawyer: if you accidentally do something like that day 1 and the script aborts trying to do something in the setup, spend a turn and it will not try again. Also, the script now checks for floundry usage.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I didn't run it yet, just read through the code and found this-
line 526 should create a digital key, not a star key.

Thanks. Fixed.
It is technically still possible to get really unlucky and get the to the NS tower without the digital key, but the script should abort and farming 1 or 2 white pixels manually is easy enough.

Also, my last run as a SA: ckb-SCstd: Run complete! 2/448
(good enough for extra leaderboard Karma!)

Last edited:

Tom Sawyer

Ran my main as a seal clubber as the floundy was out of bass. It pulled off a 2/543 HC run :)

Then for my multi who was running the same it warned me that it might not finish the nuns. I check it and it still has 10k meat to go or 1-2 turns. Being arrogant I think there is no way I am going to yoink 10k meat even with the tot dressed a ninja. So instead of removing it I left it and ran a turn. Grabbed 10,500 meat >.> Welcome 3 day once more lol

Last edited:

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Then for my multi who was running the same it warned me that it might not finish the nuns. I check it and it still has 10k meat to go or 1-2 turns. Being arrogant I think there is no way I am going to yoink 10k meat even with the tot dressed a ninja. So instead of removing it I left it and ran a turn. Grabbed 10,500 meat >.> Welcome 3 day once more lol

I have done this. Now I just blindly trust whatever the script tells me.

Pazleysox

My first run had a ton of issues. I'll not go into detail, because it was only my first try, but the script kept aborting on me.

I was running a SC script. I have all the IOTM's that the script requires, and every skill permed. It finally failed me completely at level 11, day 2. I managed a 3 day run however. I'm about to run again, and i'll keep track of any issues I run into.

One of the biggest issues seemed to be with the Source Terminal. It looks like the script kept trying to do something with it every time it had to be restarted. I'll send info in a few days when I can compile more.

Thanks for writing this script though!!

ckb

Minion
Staff member
My first run had a ton of issues. I'll not go into detail, because it was only my first try, but the script kept aborting on me.

I you don't go into detail, I cannot help you.
I recently completed 12 SC runs (in a row!) with this, so it should work. Can you verify your Source Terminal is fully upgraded?

Pazleysox

I you don't go into detail, I cannot help you.
I recently completed 12 SC runs (in a row!) with this, so it should work. Can you verify your Source Terminal is fully upgraded?

I realized after writing my last post that my Source Terminal is indeed NOT fully upgraded! I'm going to spend some time working on this, and I'll run the script after. I'm sure I'll have some good news to report when I'm done! :)

Tom Sawyer

CKB seems the writing desk error of not enough fought has returned. Did the latest builds shift the numbers again?

Odd the same error on both my main and multi but it appears to be a glitch? When it countered the first desk it did not cast digitize but then for my multi the fight broke and I was able to cast it. Then for this last run it ran flawless and cast everything as it should. Something must have borked on my end

ckb

Minion
Staff member
CKB seems the writing desk error of not enough fought has returned. Did the latest builds shift the numbers again?

I think the recent change to the macro-ification of round 0 and round 1 fight logic that Veracity made recently changed this. I sometimes have the writing desk fight from the chateau about too. I will try to get a debug log next time - but I think this is a Mafia change thing and not a script thing.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I will work on it if/when I get a debug log, showing exactly what we submitted and what KoL responded, and so on.
Until then, I am seeing no errors given MY usage, so, am unable to proceed.

dapanda

Has anyone had luck using the script without having the Slimeling? I am getting the rest of the skills now but the Slimeling would be at least 2 months out (I have no gear for slime-hates-it).