Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: ckb Standard Ascension

I tend to use either Duplicate or the Time Spinner for the second Gaudy Pirate.

Hello,

I'd love to try this script out for a few softcore loops, but I see it's broken. Is there any way to get the script to run as though it's in HC?

Gaudy pirate or skinflute+digitize to skip the HITS?
    I think skipping the HITS is potentially more turns saved, but I have to make sure you get enough of them after the digitize. Star chart via intergnat demon name at L12.
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    You are right, skipping the HITS would usually save a lot more turns, but it requires 3 digitize occurrences and I don't know if that can be done consistently.

You are right, skipping the HITS would usually save a lot more turns, but it requires 3 digitize occurrences and I don't know if that can be done consistently.
    Originally Posted by Zyro View Post
    Also, you need to make sure you have enough +item to force the drops when the digitize monster comes around... I learned this the hard way this run. I now have 7 stars and 8 lines.
    Might be best to duplicate this (not the mountain man) Day 1 and burn a clover for the extra ore.

I'm not sure why, but the script grabbed a Drum 'n' bass 'n' drum 'n' bass record from the Castle top floor instead of finishing the quest (I had both a mohawk wig and the model airship).

Would have completed a 2 day HC run had I not accidentally used a fat loot token on a Sneaky Pete's breath spray while maximizing for moxie

I'm not sure why, but the script grabbed a Drum 'n' bass 'n' drum 'n' bass record from the Castle top floor instead of finishing the quest (I had both a mohawk wig and the model airship).
    These choices are so darn convoluted. I think I have this fixed in the next update.

Would have completed a 2 day HC run had I not accidentally used a fat loot token on a Sneaky Pete's breath spray while maximizing for moxie
    Is this something the script did? Or something you did manually?

Is this something the script did? Or something you did manually?
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    I did it manually. Will pay more attention next time when using the maximizer :P

Wrong thread post.

2/523 run complete with 0 adventures to spare. Was pretty tough reaching level 13 in time as a PM.