Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: ckb Standard Ascension

2/498 HC as a seal clubber

My first run had a ton of issues. I'll not go into detail, because it was only my first try, but the script kept aborting on me.

I was running a SC script. I have all the IOTM's that the script requires, and every skill permed. It finally failed me completely at level 11, day 2. I managed a 3 day run however. I'm about to run again, and i'll keep track of any issues I run into.

One of the biggest issues seemed to be with the Source Terminal. It looks like the script kept trying to do something with it every time it had to be restarted. I'll send info in a few days when I can compile more.

Thanks for writing this script though!!

My first run had a ton of issues. I'll not go into detail, because it was only my first try, but the script kept aborting on me.
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    I you don't go into detail, I cannot help you.
    I recently completed 12 SC runs (in a row!) with this, so it should work. Can you verify your Source Terminal is fully upgraded?

I you don't go into detail, I cannot help you.
    I recently completed 12 SC runs (in a row!) with this, so it should work. Can you verify your Source Terminal is fully upgraded?
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    I realized after writing my last post that my Source Terminal is indeed NOT fully upgraded! I'm going to spend some time working on this, and I'll run the script after. I'm sure I'll have some good news to report when I'm done!

CKB seems the writing desk error of not enough fought has returned. Did the latest builds shift the numbers again?

CKB seems the writing desk error of not enough fought has returned. Did the latest builds shift the numbers again?
    Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post

Odd the same error on both my main and multi but it appears to be a glitch? When it countered the first desk it did not cast digitize but then for my multi the fight broke and I was able to cast it. Then for this last run it ran flawless and cast everything as it should. Something must have borked on my end

Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post
    I think the recent change to the macro-ification of round 0 and round 1 fight logic that Veracity made recently changed this. I sometimes have the writing desk fight from the chateau about too. I will try to get a debug log next time - but I think this is a Mafia change thing and not a script thing.

I will work on it if/when I get a debug log, showing exactly what we submitted and what KoL responded, and so on.
    Until then, I am seeing no errors given MY usage, so, am unable to proceed.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.