Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: ckb Standard Ascension

Ah, well. I completely forgot about the cheap one. Either way, it would help if it managed that process for us.

Separately, the script will fail if you don't have Steely-Eyed Squint.
    Originally Posted by Valliant View Post
    There are a number of skills that are cast without checking (as the first post explains, they are required). I haven't run this recently, but I was able to add checks around them and the script still ran pretty well. I actually have squint. I am missing the dread skills.

Can someone please tell me how to set a value to true. I had to wait until there was enough Bass in the floundry to create a bass clarinet and I accidentally made one instead of letting the script do it. However the script now is breaking in that it tells me I have already got a floundry item today!

Play a turn or two in the outskirts*. Now run the script again.

*you can actually spend a turn or two doing anything, but you'll be going to the outskirts in a sec anyway, so might as well burn delay.

Script has been updated for SoftCore 2017. It has been only lightly tested, so be watchful. I have done a few runs and it seems to be doing well. It should not be ab issue to complete a 2-day SC even if it gets borked. All feedback much appreciated.
    See the pull list on the first page. Also, running the script in aftercore should tell you if you are missing any items it wants.

Also, some other tweaks and bug fixes to the quest and utility scripting. I am not 100% sure how this might impact a HC run as I have not done one in a while.

@Tom Sawyer: if you accidentally do something like that day 1 and the script aborts trying to do something in the setup, spend a turn and it will not try again. Also, the script now checks for floundry usage.

Yay!

I didn't run it yet, just read through the code and found this-
    line 526 should create a digital key, not a star key.

I didn't run it yet, just read through the code and found this-
    line 526 should create a digital key, not a star key.
    Originally Posted by PartyBasher View Post
    Thanks. Fixed.
    It is technically still possible to get really unlucky and get the to the NS tower without the digital key, but the script should abort and farming 1 or 2 white pixels manually is easy enough.

Also, my last run as a SA: ckb-SCstd: Run complete! 2/448
    (good enough for extra leaderboard Karma!)
    Last edited by ckb; 05-24-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Just wondering, is there a reason the script prefers Canneloni Cannon to Saucestorm?