Bug - Waiting for Info mayodiol not purchased with autoFillMayoMinder = true

This just happened one time. I haven't tried autoFilling with mayodiol before, and I'm at max fullness now so can't do further testing till tomorrow:

Code:
> eat sea lychee

Searching for "sea lychee"...
Search complete.
Purchasing sea lychee (1 @ 1,229)...
Purchases complete.
Eating 1 sea lychee...
You gain 3 Adventures
You gain 25 Chutzpah
You gain 1 Fullness
You lose some of an effect: Got Milk (-1)
Finished eating 1 sea lychee.

> get autoFillMayoMinder

true

> get mayoMinderSetting

Mayodiol

> ash my_inebriety()

Returned: 4

> ash inebriety_limit()

Returned: 20

Yes, I've been using it autofilling with mayoflex/mayozapine for a lot of this aftercore, which has been working fine.
Code:
> ashq int[item]inv = get_inventory(); print(inv[$item[Mayo Minder™]]);

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The code in ConcoctionDatabase probably needs to be duplicated in EatItemRequest. Or some refactoring is needed to eliminate code duplication.

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
This isn't working at all for me. Is the intent that with autoFillMayoMinder true, "eat X" will buy a Mayowhatever before eating? If so, that doesn't happen: I've always used "acquire X mayowhatever" to buy them upfront.

Darzil

Developer
The intention is that if you have a MayoMinder, and you have it set to something, and autoFillMayoMinder is true, then it should buy enough mayo that the items you consume are consumed with Mayo.

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
This now works for "eat": it also correctly puts on the Travoltan trousers around the Mayoflex purchase. Can it also work for "timespinner eat"?

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
This works, but doesn't restore the previous pants after swapping in the Travoltan trousers. "mayominder X" has the same issue, if you don't already have a mayominder.