The relay browser no longer wishes to open for me

Erich

[FIXED] The relay browser no longer wishes to open for me

Edit: After trying a bunch of stuff, I did a fresh install of a recent FF update and it fixed completely. Small hiccup, so nothing more to see here folks. Thanks!

==(original post)==

This started happening about 15 minutes ago, and I'm at a loss how to fix it. I understand that this is most certainly PEBKAC, but I have no friggin idea how it happened since it never happened to me before.

When I try to open the relay browser in firefox after loading up mafia, this happens:

Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 2.59.11 PM.png

If I try to open it in Firefox instead, this happens:

Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 3.07.37 PM.png

I don't even know how to get textwrangler to stop associating with .php files, or anything of the sort.

Sorry if this seems like a real newb situation, and thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited:

xKiv

*Something* is sending missing or incorrect Type header, probably. The only times I remember having something like this, I had network problems in general (super slow and data-dropping internet), though.

(also note the "0 bytes" for the second case; and when I try opening game-2.php, firefox just closes that tab, and mafia prints "Server returned response code 404 (Not Found) for game-2.php" in CLI)

Erich

*Something* is sending missing or incorrect Type header, probably. The only times I remember having something like this, I had network problems in general (super slow and data-dropping internet), though.

Any idea on where I should even begin looking?

(also note the "0 bytes" for the second case; and when I try opening game-2.php, firefox just closes that tab, and mafia prints "Server returned response code 404 (Not Found) for game-2.php" in CLI)

the game-1 (not shown) and game-2 files are what happens on my end. If I try to open game.php with firefox, a new ff window opens and it redownloads game.php into the same download folder, and so a new file shows up with the number on it.