Ascension Planner?

Anne Noise

Right now I keep a list of what skills I want to perm and what class / moon sign my next few ascensions are, but its just a sad little .txt file (and a Google Doc) right now. I wouldn't mind having the ability to set up the "future" in KoL, so when I ascend it gives me all the options but also says, "Hey man, you wanted to be Sauceror under a Moxie sign this run, after perming SAM." Nothing automated, like it doesn't need to guess what would be best next, just the ability to input (and possibly import/export) a list of ascension goals for each character.

Just a thought, haha.

MapleMario

This sounds like a great idea to me too. I have a list of my future ascensions lying around somewhere in my room, and it would be nice if I could put it to some use other than lying around and making me rack my brain trying to remember what it said.

Bale

Minion
I never plan more than 1 ascension in advance so I don't give a flying fricasseed ferret. :D

Last edited:

dangerpin

Your alliterative lack of advance ascension ambition tends terribly towards an acrid, antagonistic aim.

Bale

Minion
Antagonistic? Ah... accidentally and aimlessly. Apologies all. Anomalous arbitrary ascension advancement amuses abundantly above adamant aims. Adjustability appears awesome.

Anne Noise

Cunning comments can't compete, culling c's caters crappily. Con carne. Cacaphony?

C was a bad letter to pick, I actually just wanted to say I was glad people like the idea, haha.

(Actually, I'm kind of proud I got that much of a c-entence. HAW ZING.)

zarqon

I usually plan my character builds in the quest notes. But unfortunately, that is not visible once you just through the gash. So I like the idea as well.

Bale

Minion
Whimsicality wobbles while withstanding witness. When weathering written words, wither went waggishly well warped wit.

Last edited: