Feature - Implemented Out of Free Rest Detection when adventures used up upon resting?

This is not a "normal" issue so if it isn't worth the effort, I understand.

I logged into a friend's account today to run a script for them and the script uses up their free rests. They already used up their free rests so mafia didn't know about that and the check for free rests passed (not mafia's fault in the slightest). The check kept passing until all the free rests that mafia expected were used up. In this case, since adventures left dropped after each rest, could mafia realize that all free rests were used if an adventure was used up?

As I write this, I realize this may actually conflict with anything that activates on rest to use up adventures. The only thing I can think of is the Confusing LED Clock.

It's probably easier to parse the image for housing/chateau after a rest to see if the next one would be free.

That's actually what I'm trying to avoid since it adds a server hit. I don't know if the response from attempting the rest reports the number of adventures left or is that is done via another server hit. If it is, then I might as well check it.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
16394 handles this. Since the campground and chateau are both checked when logging in anyway, this is updated when logging in. A script that loops through using "rest free" should never spend a turn resting now.