Auto 2-day HCCS

Crowther

I had a RNG-related failure of the script today: Couldn't get a cherry before running out of clovers. Just means I have to take over and finish up day 1... may have to fully manual day 2 too.
I had a number of such failures during the season. My solution was more simple. Drop to softcore and pull a cherry. Pull a bunch of other crap I wasn't so sure about and go on with the script. Sure I missed out on a little karma, but day 2 (beyond some more pulls) was fully automated and almost sure to be fine.

There probably are some ways now that it is out of standard to deal with bad RNG. At least for people with everything. ;)

Pazleysox

Code:
Running HCCS Day 1...
Selling jewels...
Encounter: Helping Make Ends Meat
Encounter: Helping Make Ends Meat
You need 1 more Deck of Every Card to continue.
You don't have a Deck of Every Card available

I get this every time I run the script. I've removed every instance of "Deck of Every Card" I can find... Any suggestions?

Pazleysox

Also remove references to "cheat", as that's the corresponding CLI command?

I bought the deck of every card.

I have every skill SC permed. I might be missing a few IOTM's, because the script will not do a 2 day SC run. It doesn't fill my spleen on day one. Is ther a list of everything I should have to run the script properly for a 2 day run?

I bought the deck of every card.

I have every skill SC permed. I might be missing a few IOTM's, because the script will not do a 2 day SC run. It doesn't fill my spleen on day one. Is ther a list of everything I should have to run the script properly for a 2 day run?
I've noticed it not filling my spleen either. Hasn't stopped it from hitting 2 days.

How many turns are you generating on the first day?
About 180.

Scratch that, it's actually around 180 spent plus 80 to 120 banked. So closer to 280 on average.

As an example data point, I used 184 and have 100 (+3 from using Numberology manually) banked.

Last edited: