New Content - Implemented Plurals + one checkpower

Cool12309

Item "Dinsey's radar dish" power incorrect: 200 should be 240

I made my own custom checkplurals script so that it skips checking the wiki to make it much faster (and it doesn't lock up mafia if you try to abort it). It checks $item[].plural to the text produced when you attempt to put 0 of an item (that you have at least 1 of in inventory) into your closet and spits a line out when there's a mismatch.

Done. Found 48 mismatches:
[1732] smoldering staff; Mafia: smoldering staffs; KoL: smoldering staves
[2418] bounty-hunting pants; Mafia: bounty-hunting pantss; KoL: pairs of bounty-hunting pants
[2885] tiny plastic conservationist hippy; Mafia: tiny plastic conservationist hippies; KoL: tiny plastic conservationist hippy
[3031] purple corpsel; Mafia: purple corpsels; KoL: purple corpsel
[3625] parasitic tentacles; Mafia: parasitic tentacless; KoL: pairs of parasitic tentacles
[3836] Elvish sunglasses; Mafia: Elvish sunglassess; KoL: pairs of Elvish sunglasses
[4134] pressurized potion of pneumaticity; Mafia: pressurized potion of pneumaticitys; KoL: pressurized potions of pneumaticity
[4416] sealhide leggings; Mafia: sealhide leggings; KoL: pairs of sealhide leggings
[5326] Bone's Farm "wine"; Mafia: bottles of Bone's Farm "wine"; KoL: bottles of Bone's Farm "wine"
[7460] Sloppy Seconds Diner Employee Handbook; Mafia: copies of Sloppy Seconds Diner Employee Handbook; KoL: copies of the Sloppy Seconds Diner Employee Handbo
[7936] picky tweezers; Mafia: picky tweezerss; KoL: pairs of picky tweezers
[8022] homeopathic mint tea; Mafia: homeopathic mint teas; KoL: glasses of homeopathic mint tea
[8179] ring of telling skeletons what to do; Mafia: ring of telling skeletons what to dos; KoL: rings of telling skeletons what to do
[8207] cheap sunglasses; Mafia: cheap sunglassess; KoL: pairs of cheap sunglasses
[8209] filthy child leash; Mafia: filthy child leashs; KoL: filthy children leashes
[8210] bag of gross foreign snacks; Mafia: bag of gross foreign snackss; KoL: bags of gross foreign snacks
[8212] grogpagne; Mafia: grogpagnes; KoL: bottles of grogpagne
[8216] beard incense; Mafia: beard incenses; KoL: sticks of beard incense
[8222] Three Mile Island shorts; Mafia: Three Mile Island shortss; KoL: pairs of Three Mile Island shorts
[8230] turtle voicebox; Mafia: turtle voiceboxs; KoL: turtle voiceboxes
[8232] Dinsey's oculus; Mafia: Dinsey's oculuss; KoL: Dinsey oculi
[8233] Dinsey's radar dish; Mafia: Dinsey's radar dishs; KoL: Dinsey radar dishes
[8234] Dinsey's pizza cutter; Mafia: Dinsey's pizza cutters; KoL: Dinsey pizza cutters
[8235] Dinsey's brain; Mafia: Dinsey's brains; KoL: Dinsey brains
[8236] Dinsey's glove; Mafia: Dinsey's gloves; KoL: Dinsey gloves
[8237] Dinsey's pants; Mafia: Dinsey's pantss; KoL: pairs of Dinsey pants
[8238] brain preservation fluid; Mafia: brain preservation fluids; KoL: jars of brain preservation fluid
[8281] Kokomo Resort Brand Suntan Oil; Mafia: Kokomo Resort Brand Suntan Oils; KoL: bottles of Kokomo Resort Brand Suntan Oil
[8311] BUBBLE GUM; Mafia: BUBBLE GUMs; KoL: sticks of BUBBLE GUM
[8312] hustler shades; Mafia: hustler shadess; KoL: pairs of hustler shades
[8315] muscle oil; Mafia: muscle oils; KoL: bottles of muscle oil
[8316] bottle of Red-Out; Mafia: bottle of Red-Outs; KoL: bottles of Red-Out
[8320] one glove; Mafia: one gloves; KoL: one gloves (what?)
[8323] Cracklin' Oat Bran; Mafia: Cracklin' Oat Brans; KoL: bowls of Cracklin' Oat Bran
[8326] conjured ice cream; Mafia: conjured ice creams; KoL: conjured ice cream cones
[8327] Iceberglar scarf; Mafia: Iceberglar scarfs; KoL: Iceberglar scarves
[8331] filthy armor; Mafia: filthy armors; KoL: suits of filthy armor
[8341] warehouse clerk's glasses; Mafia: warehouse clerk's glassess; KoL: pairs of warehouse clerks' glasses
[8394] The Emperor's dry cleaning; Mafia: The Emperor's dry cleanings; KoL: articles of The Emperor's dry cleaning
[8435] red LavaCo Lamp™; Mafia: red LavaCo Lamp™s; KoL: red LavaCo Lamps™
[8436] blue LavaCo Lamp™; Mafia: blue LavaCo Lamp™s; KoL: blue LavaCo Lamps™
[8437] green LavaCo Lamp™; Mafia: green LavaCo Lamp™s; KoL: green LavaCo Lamps™
[8461] Gold Velvet™ whiskey; Mafia: Gold Velvet™ whiskeys; KoL: bottles of Gold Velvet™ whiskey
[8471] lava-proof pants; Mafia: lava-proof pantss; KoL: pairs of lava-proof pants
[8517] SMOOCH bracers; Mafia: SMOOCH bracerss; KoL: pairs of SMOOCH bracers
[8518] SMOOCH kneepads; Mafia: SMOOCH kneepadss; KoL: pairs of SMOOCH kneepads
[8519] SMOOCH spaulders; Mafia: SMOOCH spaulderss; KoL: pairs of SMOOCH spaulders
[8522] superduperheated metal; Mafia: superduperheated metals; KoL: globs of superduperheated metal

That bone farm wine is still an issue (it does a == comparison on the strings, if that matters), but the rest look fine (from a cursory glance).

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I'd have thought api.php would be roughly the same amount of server load as /closet? 2 <itemname> (although that doesn't handle nonunique item names). I'm mildly disappointed that api.php only provides plurals for items you have at least two of, but whatever.

Cool12309

It does not use api.php, though I guess I could make it do so. I just wanted something quick and easy. There's not too many quest items you can get multiple of at once, so it won't add much (and /closet? doesn't work on quest items anyways).