Birdform recovery

Bale

Minion
I've seen some people complain about lack of ability for mafia to recover with moths and grubs when using Llama lama gongs to assume the Form of...Bird.

To suit people who don't want to install a script that entirely replaces mafia's normal recovery methods, I've stripped down my Universal_recovery script to make a script just for birdform recovery. All it will do is to attempt use of grubs and moths if they can be used. It will then return to mafia's usual recovery methods if necessary.

I haven't tested it, but it should work since its parts work in my full recovery script.

To use this script, put bird_recovery in the /script directory. Then in the Graphical CLI type:
set recoveryScript = bird_recovery​

Attachments

• bird_recovery.ash
    2.3 KB · Views: 65

Bale

Minion
Thanks- since I'm the 'complainer', I'll give it a go and see how it flies. (Bad pun- sorry.)

Actually you're only the most recent person to attempt to report that as a bug and get told that you'll need a script to fix the problem. Previous people got the same advice that you got. I figure since there's more than one person with such a desire it would be nice to provide a simple script that doesn't require replacing their mafia's entire recovery method, or else knowlege of how to adapt my script.

Please do tell me how it flies. I'm waiting with baited breath. (Baited with tasty grubs and delicious moths.)