Bug - Fixed The daily special at the microbrewery doesn't show up in the consumption manager

ereinion

As mentioned in the title, the daily special at the gnomish microbrewery doesn't show up in the consumption manager. Checked level requirement (1) and if I had enough meat, but it isn't either of those. Took a screenshot of the brewery and the manager + stat column, so in case there was something I forgot to check, someone else can have a look:

Running the ash-command daily_special, made it show up, so maybe it's just mafia forgetting to check it once it was unlocked? Seems a bit weird that it didn't show up even after I visited it manually, though.

Darzil

Developer
r16229 should update the list when you unlock the Beach in Gnome sign - untested.

Note that anyway it should have worked when you restarted Item Manager (or Mafia), so to test this you'll have to be in Gnome sign then unlock beach with Item Manager already open.

ereinion

I'll try to see if it's fixed the next time I do that (the item manager is one of my default tabs, so the next time I ascend moxie sign, I guess) :)

As I mentioned, it did work when I ran the ash-function, so it seems likely that restarting mafia would have worked too.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
My multi confirms that the Daily Special shows up. Did not, will not check unlocking beach with Item Manager open.
Marking this fixed.