New Content - Implemented Community Service: 2015 Fall Path

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
That is undoubtedly a necessary change - but the code I submitted allows us to do other customizations, if desired - and should not be incompatible with your fix (or something like it).

Theraze

As a note - since we're showing the Goofballs and they're not actually available to us... do we want to detect for the questL03Rat != unstarted for that entry?

Crowther

I see no indication that you are forced to click the "Ascend" button on that page, just as you are not forced to click the "Ascend" button on the Astral Gash page. Therefore, you obviously do have an "aftercore farming opportunity" - although, it will be quite limited if the council hasn't unlocked a bunch of zones for you by offering quests.
This is true. Mafia doesn't realize you can interact when you do this. Clicking the refresh button was enough to get can_interact() to return true. At least, that was still the case this morning. Things are changing fast!

Bale

Minion
Missing effect:
Code:
--------------------
1941	East of Eaten	sausage.gif	3703664f3aec4fd25a893ad7486154a9
Effect	East of Eaten	Weapon Damage Percent: +200, Hot Resistance: +4
--------------------

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
What's left in terms of supporting this path? Setting can_interact once you've completed all 11 services and attempted to donate your body to science?

Bale

Minion
KoLmafia does not run my kingLiberatedScript when I donate my body. It should do that.

It should set can_interact also. Though i have not noticed it failing to do so.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Hm. I added a call to liberateKing in ChoiceManager, and all the appropriate variables got set, but my liberateKingScript didn't get called (I think?). Pity, and I was saving that multi for testing this specifically. I'll commit that change, though. Hoping that my script didn't get called because of user error on my part.

Bale

Minion
Hm. I added a call to liberateKing in ChoiceManager, and all the appropriate variables got set, but my liberateKingScript didn't get called (I think?). Pity, and I was saving that multi for testing this specifically. I'll commit that change, though. Hoping that my script didn't get called because of user error on my part.

Same problem. Mafia still isn't triggering my kingLiberatedScript when I offer to donate my body.

If someone could fix that I think we could mark this content as implemented.

When visiting the council for the final time (to donate body), using run_choice(30) invokes "Unknown adventure type encountered" and pops up a window requesting synchronization that shows the mafia ascension page. I'm not sure if this abort is stopping my kingLiberated script from running or if that is still an issue.

When visiting the council for the final time (to donate body), using run_choice(30) invokes "Unknown adventure type encountered" and pops up a window requesting synchronization that shows the mafia ascension page. I'm not sure if this abort is stopping my kingLiberated script from running or if that is still an issue.

I fixed that by using visit_url("choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1089&option=30");

I don't use a kingLiberated script, so not sure if that will trigger it, but the can_interact() function switches properly (that is how I handle it).