Bug Changing equipment in moods leads to unequipping repeat items when automation ends

soolar

Ok so this is sort of an odd one. I've been having this issue for a while now (it's not related to the inline item descriptions like the other unequipping bug was). I have an unconditional trigger in my default mood of

Code:
ashq try { maximize("outfit vile vagrant vestments,equip plexiglass pocketwatch,-tie",false); } finally { return true; }

To attempt to get the absolute most out of my mp cost reduction gear (with the return true so I don't have to disable it in run). The problem is, if I have multiple of the same accessory equipped, and it ends up unequipping any of them to put the outfit on, it will A: wind up re-equipping them much slower than it probably could, and B: if I was automating those turns, then at the conclusion it will leave me with all of those items unequipped. So, say for example I had three of the same accessory equipped, and I went to spend a few turns in bulk at Barf Mountain, when the automation finishes I will have no accessories equipped.

As a side note, it would be very nice to be able to send an extra parameter to the maximize command that tells it not to replace the previous entry in the GUI, or even add to the history of maximizer requests at all, since this also has the unfortunate consequence of leaving the maximizer always having this as the previous command. But I can live with that.