Bug - Fixed Pixel Lemon listed as 0.5 adv/full instead of 5 adv/full

Kailen4

Title says it all. Makes it appear really low on the list when making food, even though it does give the average of 5 like the Banana. Just no extra skill (so the Banana is better).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Every new item ever added will show up low on the list. This report is useless without listing the entire adventure range, ideally with data about stats given also.

Darzil

Developer
So what you are saying is that you've done the spading and it is 9-11 adventures yield, so we can change it from the default unspaded value ?

Kailen4

In my experience, unspaded items are listed at 0, not 0.5. Which tells me that someone already went in and put the value at 0.5. Which is either a bug that it's unspaded and should be the default 0, or is spaded and they put the wrong value in.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
In my experience, unspaded items are listed at 0, not 0.5.

That was true, but then ode and milk reminders don't trigger. So now everything says it gives 1 adventure when it is added. More specifically, 1-1, so that a human reading through the data file can tell that it's an unspaded default value (or by looking at the adventures proxy value for an item).