Request

blue

Okay I have a request... the payment is 2 Mr. A's... (When You get them depends on when my account will be enabled(it is disabled only for the moment beacuse of too much space used on kol beacuse of a script)):
I need a script that in Hardcore will do the whole asccension.
Yeah I can handle if needed the whole last quest(with the naught sor..yeah I don't know exactly the name I can't write it).
The bot should be able to handle all the quests up to there and also get all the items needed for the last one...
Yeah... that's all...
Hope I recive an answer quick if it is possible or not... I am sure a lot of people would use it...

Oh if possible it should also have the option for the account to be oxy...

Thanks !

Oh yeah why I need this?
Well generally I play this game beause it has the "trade" thinghy... but I got in a contest with a friend that I should finish 13 hardcore asccensions... but after 2 I got really bored but if I manage it I get 50 mil meat so... please help me!

Last edited:

Alhifar

I'm thinking you will probably not get many offers for two reasons.

1) Full ascension scripts are considered taboo around here.
2) A full ascension script would take months to finish unless someone had a LOT of free time.

You might find it easier to try to pay someone to do the ascensions for you by hand.

zarqon

I know of at least one person who has written such a script. My Checklist script comes somewhat close. But in every case, the scripts require some supervision and there are things you have to do manually.

No one I know has written a hands-free ascension script. Your best bet is to compile scripts for each quest (most if not all exist on this board somewhere) and run them back to back.