Build Process Broke?

The forums show 15997 as the lastest build but builds.kolmafia.us shows 15993 as the lastest but the SVN log at the bottom is up to date. Is the build process broke?

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
The RSS feed checking thing wasn't running for whatever reason it seems to have caught up.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Annnd that should fix it.

For some background: The machine I'm currently running our build process on (using Jenkins) was upgraded/formatted to Windows 10 technical preview (my desktop). I got Jenkins setup correctly and it looked to be running fine (it was building everything and uploading it).... the problem was I forgot to install the svn command line so it was labeling all new versions as KoLmafia-${revision}.jar and uploading it. Woopsie well it's fixed now and I ran the latest build to catch it up.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Annnd that should fix it.

For some background: The machine I'm currently running our build process on (using Jenkins) was upgraded/formatted to Windows 10 technical preview (my desktop). I got Jenkins setup correctly and it looked to be running fine (it was building everything and uploading it).... the problem was I forgot to install the svn command line so it was labeling all new versions as KoLmafia-${revision}.jar and uploading it. Woopsie well it's fixed now and I ran the latest build to catch it up.

Thank you for explaining and imparting Wisdom. Experience is when you learn from your mistakes. Wisdom is when you learn from someone else's mistakes :)

Theraze

Looks like the build process is stuck again. My self-build as prompted by Veracity is r16526, which has been available all day. The version that's been available on the DB link above is still r16525. Since this involves advent rewards, there are probably more people who might expect this means that there isn't official support for these items yet.

Hellno

Is there a way to get the latest update somewhere other than builds.kolmafia.us (that doesn't involve source code :p)?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Is there a way to get the latest update somewhere other than builds.kolmafia.us (that doesn't involve source code :p)?

No, unless someone starts posting them somewhere specifically because they aren't being automatically compiled here right now.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is for some reason 16526 failed no really sure on the details which spiraled out of control until it seems it just fixed itself automatically about an hour and a half ago. Magic voodoo is what happened no idea though.