Feature - Implemented Meatsmith

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
In the Skeleton Shop quest, a link to the meatsmith when you get the check would be nice. Thanks.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
This would be a 3 line change to UseLinkDecorator. Since I am quite sure that I will never do the Meatsmith quest again, this is of no interest to me. But, if you do this quest, since you have SVN commit access, why don't you submit a fix? You can even test it! Thanks.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
This would be a 3 line change to UseLinkDecorator. Since I am quite sure that I will never do the Meatsmith quest again, this is of no interest to me. But, if you do this quest, since you have SVN commit access, why don't you submit a fix? You can even test it! Thanks.

Now that you have told me where to look I have no excuse. Thank you. I will get to this next time I am on the "proper" computer.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Curious.
r15502

Code:
			case ItemPool.MEATSMITH_CHECK:
				return new UseLink( itemId, 1, "visit meatsmith", "shop.php?whichshop=meatsmith" );

So it looks like this is supposed to already be there. I'll see what isn't happening with the next character who ascends.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
The "check to the Meatsmith" has usage "none". It needs a navigation link. The code you cite there belongs in getNavigationLink (for items of consume method KoLConstants.NO_CONSUME), rather than getUseLink (for everything else), which is where is was incorrectly place.

So the fix doesn't even require adding code - just moving it.