Bug - Fixed Maximizer suggests Blood Sugar Sauce Magic even if it is already active.

Bale

Minion
When maximizing for mp the maximizer suggests the intrinsic Blood Sugar Sauce Magic even if it is already active. Selecting it will cast it, thus removing Blood Sugar Sauce Magic and lowering my mp.

Fortunately it is still recommended so that it I can select it again and restore it.

Probably simple to fix, like intrinsics aren't counted amongst active buffs.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Code:
1457	Blood Sugar Sauce Magic	saucedrops.gif	2283eb9a3ee756de0c56f379307527f6	cast 1 Blood Sugar Sauce Magic
1458	Blood Sugar Sauce Magic	saucedrops.gif	482968ee1b70ea9ddaf3579d0ff3101c	cast 1 Blood Sugar Sauce Magic
I would guess it's because there are two different skills with the same name: one which you get if you are a Sauceror (the second one) and one which you get if you are any other class (the first one).

Code:
Effect	Blood Sugar Sauce Magic	Maximum HP Percent: [-10-20*class(Sauceror)], Maximum MP Percent: [10+20*class(Sauceror)]
We have a single modifier which accounts for both effects.

Presumably, we should have this:

Code:
Effect	[1457]Blood Sugar Sauce Magic	Maximum HP Percent: -10, Maximum MP Percent: 10
Effect	[1458]Blood Sugar Sauce Magic	Maximum HP Percent: -30, Maximum MP Percent: 30
and presumably special knowledge somewhere else that the first is what you get if you use skill as a non-Sauceror and 2nd is what you get if you are a Sauceror.

I don't know what, exactly, that would be. Perhaps Darzil, our current expert on the maximizer and on skills-and-items-with-identical-names has an idea.

Darzil

Developer
I will endeavour to have a think and a play and an idea. Fortunately I think I'm avoiding hotels for the next week.

Darzil

Developer
I think r15907 should fix all the contributing issues.
Modifiers I've changed as suggested by Veracity, though I don't think it mattered.
Added restrictions on which effect you get with which class with the skill.
Checking those restrictions now based on effect id rather than name.