Bug - Not A Bug Pulverizing Black Cloak

Lxndr

Pulverizing black cloak...
You acquire an item: twinkly powder
black cloak smashed.

---

The Item manager lists the cloak under '3W' and puts a"?" after it. I'm not sure who to tell what the actual pulverize yield is.

Bale

Minion
Checking API since I don't know another way to get the hidden power of items that don't display it normally.

Code:
{"name":"black cloak","descid":"180794592","sellvalue":"145","picture":"blackcloak","type":"container","hands":"1","power":"0","candiscard":"1","cantransfer":"1","fancy":"0","quest":"0","combine":"0","smith":"0","jewelry":"0","cook":"0","cocktail":"0","unhardcore":"0"}

That's weird. apparently it has power 0. Probably a KoL bug. I'll test my plexiglass pants...

Code:
{"name":"plexiglass pants","descid":"294790810","sellvalue":"0","picture":"plexpant","type":"pants","hands":"1","power":"180","candiscard":"0","cantransfer":"0","fancy":"0","quest":"0","combine":"0","smith":"0","jewelry":"0","cook":"0","cocktail":"0","unhardcore":"0"}

Yup, that method works just fine.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
HotStuff said:
> The black cloak is a back item with a mysticality requirement of 75. I have recently noticed that it pulverizes for a single twinkly wad which seems really weird for an item with such a stat requirement.
>
> A little examination reveals that this is because it has a power of 0. Not 5 or 10, but ZERO. I suspect that someone completely forgot to assign it a power stat.
>
> This is probably a bug. Could you either fix this or clarify that it really is supposed to have a power of zero?

This was in fact an oversight. It now has a power value! Thanks for your note.

:D