Bug - Fixed Inventory not properly refreshing on squeeze anymore?

fxer

For the last several days I've noticed my rollover script has been failing with a "You don't have the item you're trying to equip" which it hasn't done before. I have a single Loathing Legion item in my inventory so it gets used as a helicopter/jackhammer/moondial during the course of a day:

Code:
Internal checkpoint created.
Stealing Loathing Legion helicopter from Junkwarmer the Stocking Mimic...
Unequipping Junkwarmer the Stocking Mimic...
Familiar equipped.
You acquire an item: Loathing Legion jackhammer
Successfully squeezed a Loathing Legion jackhammer
Equipment changed.
Holding Loathing Legion moondial...
You don't have the item you're trying to equip.

Mafia apparently still thinks I have the moondial, I'm guessing since it was equipped at rollover it shows up in my inventory on first launch for the day and never records I've squeezed it into a helicopter? Running "inv refresh" then running my rollover script again does cause the moondial to be squeezed and equipped:

Code:
You acquire an item: Loathing Legion moondial
Successfully squeezed a Loathing Legion moondial

Does it happen to have something to do with r15825: "Refactor UseItemRequest.parseConsumption to only remove the item being used after we know for sure it was consumed." ?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I'm sure it does. That's why I left the associated Bug Report open - so that people could report glitches like this one there - although I DID comment that I was sure people would opt to make new Bug Report threads instead. ;)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It's been seven days since I submitted an (untested) fix. No response from OP about whether it works. I guess no news is good news, so I'm marking this fixed.