Feature Helper links (for hippy/old landfill quest)

plus4

I'd like to see some new helper/spoiler links appear after certain items appear for the hippy/old landfill quest in the browser (e.g. when all the 9 items for galaktik have been obtained, a [galaktik] link will appear, I mean those ones, not sure if there's a better official name for them).

When each of the 3 items for the junk junk have been obtained: E.g. You acquire an item: antique cigar sign, please add a link which takes the player to the "read" Worse Homes and Gardens page. Once the junk junk is made (e.g. You acquire an item: junk junk), a [hippy] link would be nice.

Thanks.

Bale

Minion
Dang. I often forget that quest even exists since it is such a time consuming way to get to the island.

plus4

I don't usually use it either, but I found that in the "Actually Ed the Undying" path it works out really well. I don't have access to skeletons to make a skiff, and in that area there are Ka drops.

Bale

Minion
Interesting. It's only 9 turns to use the Shore while this would take more than that. However in Ed the ability to get Ka Drops makes up for a some turns which would be spent getting Ka in other locations. I'll have to think about that.

How many turns does it take to get the Junk Junk on the average?