Bug - Fixed A Mob of Zeppelin Protesters: Clover adventure interpreted as semi-rare adventure

edit: oof - should have checked first: prior thread

The clover adventure is the same as the semi-rare adventure in A Mob of Zeppelin Protesters. Mafia apparently sees the clover adventure, thinks it was the semi-rare, and unsets an existing semi-rare counter (if any). It also indicates it as the last semi-rare adventure. Drinking a Lucky Lindy after this gets the correct semi-rare count again. Trying to get the semi-rare there when the counter expires: success. Looks like I got the same semi-rare twice in a row ;-)

I'm not sure how the two sources for this adventure can be differentiated: check for reduction in clover count in inventory? Compare with an existing counter? If there is no counter, and no previously encountered semi-rare to even give a window, then clover count may be all there is to go by.

The main issue is the loss of the counter, requiring use of another cookie / lindy (or manually resetting, I suppose).

Methinks the Protesters Doth Protest Too Little

r15732

Last edited:
Doesn't appear to be any change in behavior. I've got a debug log where I started with the counter already set, used a clover, adventured at the mob, got the clover choice adventure, noticed that the counter was unset, then drank another lucky lindy. But it doesn't look like the state of the counter is captured in the log. Is there a useful sequence of actions to execute while logging that would be helpful?