Feature option to remove search links from right-click menu

r15657 added mall and wiki search links to the right click menu. This might just be fear of change talking, but I'd prefer to turn them off - I like having the default use/equip etc links on the bottom of the menu. Would it be possible to add an option or some other mechanism to remove the search links? I've been getting rid of them by blanking out ircm_extend.js in the relay folder, but I have to do this every time I update to a new build.

Bale

Minion
That's just fear of change.

On the other hand, I will agree that having them on the bottom is probably not the best choice from a UI point of view. Top and bottom are visual anchors and changes there are jarring. It would be less discruptive to people's workflow to move them up, to just underneath autosell.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Unless the person doesn't have autosell shown, and then it's back at the bottom. KoL makes all of those optional, so I don't think there is any good way of adding non-optional things to the menu.

Bale

Minion
Then how about moving it to just over equip or use? (Or bottom if they aren't present.) There's a good reason to want that choice to be easier to find.