OCD Inventory control

Magus_Prime

I just noticed that OCD Inventory Control doesn't seem to acknowledge the existence of any "fisherman's sack" picked up on the Accordion Thief nemesis quest. I've spent a lot of time in aftercore the past few weeks and picked up 22 of them. I was hoping to set OCD Inventory Control to use them before ascending but can't.

Any thoughts? Many thanks for a VERY useful script!

mellissaleo

To my knowledge everything you can get from the fisherman's sack is marked as a quest item, and as such disappears on ascension.
I really wish they didn't disappear. Some of those items are great!

Ethelred

To my knowledge everything you can get from the fisherman's sack is marked as a quest item, and as such disappears on ascension.
I really wish they didn't disappear. Some of those items are great!

They can all be autosold, however. So it's worth dumping the sacks and autoselling the unused items.

Bale

Minion
I just noticed that OCD Inventory Control doesn't seem to acknowledge the existence of any "fisherman's sack" picked up on the Accordion Thief nemesis quest.

That's because it is a quest item. I have to hardcode quest items into the script. I hadn't thought to add fisherman's sacks. Thanks.

Landamus

My apologies I forgot the relay script was here as well.

In OCD Inventory Control.ash line 390. The word "required" is misspelled as "requred".

Bale

Minion
Thank you! (The matter was additionally complicated by the fact that your line 390 is currently my line 396.)

Bale

Minion
Well, let's see if mafia knows that....

Code:
> ash $item[yakuza mask]

Returned: makeshift yakuza mask
plural => makeshift yakuza masks
descid => 299669324
image => yakmask.gif
levelreq => 0
quality =>
adventures =>
muscle =>
mysticality =>
moxie =>
fullness => 0
inebriety => 0
spleen => 0
notes =>
quest => false
gift => false
tradeable => false
discardable => false
combat => false
reusable => false
usable => false
multi => false
fancy => false
candy => false
bounty => none
bounty_count => 0
seller => none
buyer => none
name_length => 21

Nope, mafia has no idea. I'll report this as a bug.

Defying

Okay, and since I'm here. Really great script. I use it just about every day after I finish my adventuring. Thanks for making it.

I have an issue when it only sees Twinkly Wads to be catagorized. When I create any type of powder, nugget, or other type of wad it does not show in the list to categorize I am running the most recent daily build and version of OCD

Bale

Minion
I don't understand. Are you saying that mafia doesn't recognize when wads are created from powders? Actually, you seem to be saying that it doesn't know how to create powders and nuggets from wads, but that isn't possible in KoL so I definitely don't know what you mean.

Ok let me try again. I do the following:

1. Pulverize items via mafia to create powder, nuggets, wads.
2. I go into OCD and look at the items to catergorize and the only one it says if they were created on a pulverize is twinkly wads. It does show any nuggets, powders of any type, or wads of any types other than twinkly.

Bale

Minion
So, you're saying that OCD will not allow you to categorize any nuggets, powders or wads other than twinkly wads? Are you sure that they aren't already categorized? Open up the file OCDdata_txrangersxx.txt and search for the words powder, nugget and twinkly. Are those items definitely not in the file?

So, you're saying that OCD will not allow you to categorize any nuggets, powders or wads other than twinkly wads? Are you sure that they aren't already categorized? Open up the file OCDdata_txrangersxx.txt and search for the words powder, nugget and twinkly. Are those items definitely not in the file?

That is correct Twinkly Wads only. The other are not categorized. I searched the file and only Twinkly Wads are there.

Bale

Minion
Cannot confirm. I deleted cold nuggets from OCDdata_Bale.txt and bought a cold nuggets from the mall. The relay script then allowed me to chose an action for cold nuggets just as I would have expected. I then did the same thing with a cold wad. No problem.

Are you sure that you have those items in inventory? It won't check for any items that you don't actually possess.