Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: OCD Inventory control

When your script finds no items it minprices them?

I haven't even looked into ash at all yet, mind pointing me in the right direction so I could change it myself?

When your script finds no items it minprices them?

I haven't even looked into ash at all yet, mind pointing me in the right direction so I could change it myself?
    Originally Posted by Shiverwarp View Post
    Actually it will minprice items even if they are already in your store. (To be more specific it prices them equal to the 5th purchasable item in order to hopefully skip over a few 1/day items.) I do that because I prefer selling items to not selling items. Obviously your mileage differs.

Here are references for ash.
    http://kolmafia.sourceforge.net/advanced.html
    http://wiki.kolmafia.us/index.php?title=Main_Page

And of course examining scripts in these forums are another great way to learn its tricks. I've learned a lot from the scripts here.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

I'm kind of confused, why exactly is it minpricing when no items at all are found in the search?

I understand the 5th purchasable item thing, that's great and one of the reasons I liked the look of this, it protects rather well against accidental minpricings of valuable items.

I'm kind of confused, why exactly is it minpricing when no items at all are found in the search?
    Originally Posted by Shiverwarp View Post
    I have no idea why mall_price() would do that.

Yes. I'm not going to add it to the script, but if you want to do it, you'd just need to add something similar to this:

cli_execute("send "+ to_string(item_amount(it)-save[it])+ " " +to_string(it) + " to wadbot");
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    Ok, thanks, but I'm not sure how to implement this, I'm not good enough with ASH. I don't know any ASH, as a matter of fact, but I could probably figure it out with some help.

I want to make a list of things to send to wadbot, same as the "auto_sell" and "save"-portions of your script, how would I go about that?

I'm guessing I could write

waddify [$item[giant needle]] = 0;
    waddify [$item[wolf mask]] = 0;

and so on, but the executive part of the script i have no idea how to do. If you or anyone would give me a hint, I'd really appreciate it.

If you want to make it simple, you could just copy the autosell part of the script. Change auto_sell to waddify, then replace the autosell part of the routine with "send "+tosell+ " to wadbot | wads". Also, make sure that you reset the variables queue and tosell, but you don't define them again.

Another strange thing happened with pricing today, the script did this:

mallsell * green smoke bomb @ 3100, * bottle opener belt buckle @ 325, * beaten-up Chucks @ 2200, * gauze garter @ 199, * Mick's IcyVapoHotness Inhaler @ 7770, * bottle of Mystic Shell @ 3000, * scented massage oil @ 8000, * demon skin @ 110, * round green sunglasses @ 1400, * McMillicancuddy's Special Lager @ 1095, * melted Jell-o shot @ 290

I then checked my mall store immediately after the script finished running...

04/09/09 19:48:11 xanth bought 1 (Mick's IcyVapoHotness Inhaler) for 199 Meat.

04/09/09 19:46:53 MidnightBlue bought 2 (scented massage oil) for 6000 Meat.

So apparently it's giving the price of the previous item sometimes?

Mallselling multiple items, with individual prices or limits specified, seems to be fundamentally broken at the moment. The prices and limits aren't really attached to a particular item, they are in parallel arrays that are used sequentially. So, if a particular item can't be sold for some reason (nontradable item, zero quantity, on the memento list, etc.), its price & limit get used for the following item, and all remaining items are shifted over. <s>Worse yet, it appears that attempting to sell more than 11 items at once will reuse the price and limit values from the beginning, for each batch of 11 items.</s> EDIT: splitting into batches was being done OK, the problem is only within an individual batch.

I'm working on a fix now. Short term: do NOT use mallsell if both of the following conditions are true.
    1. More than one item is sold with the same command (a single item should always work fine).
    2. Any of the items have prices or limits specified (using the existing or default values should work).

EDIT: should be fixed in r7146.
    Last edited by jasonharper; 04-10-2009 at 07:09 AM.
    In game: Seventh (#363053), originally a Seal clubber. I am the Ap'ostle of Ak'gyxoth! (Or is that Ap'ostrophe?)

Default Daily hardcore cleanup

I am a big fan of you guys and I am new at scripting

I am building a script based off of OCD control and Hardcore Checklist to do a similar cleanup, but can be run everyday during a hardcore run. I have a quick question from you guys on a small part early in the run.

Do any of you guys know how to autosell rat whiskers?
    This is what I wrote but it does not work:

if (item_amount ($item[rat whisker]) > 0)
    {
    print("Trading Whiskers for Meat...", "blue");
    visit_url("town_wrong.php?place=artist");

//##### next line does not do anything, I want to sell the whiskers
    visit_url("town_wrong.php?action=Sellwhiskers");
    }

Code:
    visit_url("town_wrong.php?place=artist&action=whisker");
    ...should do it. We do have an ArtistRequest built in, in case we want to add a CLI command or something to do this, but it's not implemented yet.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.