Page 144 of 147 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1468

Thread: OCD Inventory control

Here's the circumstances:

Code:
    [8829]replica bat-oomerang	DISP	1
    Now in theory this should KEEP one bat-oomerang in my inventory and display any others.

But it left the one that was gifted to me today (and was subsequently put in hangk's, and when hangk's was emptied, was put in the closet), so I wound up with one in my inventory and one in my closet.

The expected behaviour (for me) was to just put the one in the closet into my display case. And keep the one in my inventory.

But now, I've ascended and there's 2 replica bat-oomerangs in Hangk's.

I'll admit, I have no idea what marking the closet as auto-satisfy is, or where to go to set it. but a prefref 'closet' tells me that autoSatisfyWithCloset is set to true but has a default of false.

I hope that helps.
    Originally Posted by Lxndr View Post
    I'm sorry I took so long to get around to this. Honestly at first I completely misunderstood your problem. Then... well, it isn't important. I'm sorry despite my time management issues that it took so long for me to figure out what the problem really was.

The script is behaving as expected. I'm afraid that your solution (empty your closet) is actually the correct solution. You see, if you tell it to keep one of an item and you have one in your closet, then it is the correct behavior to count the one in your closet as the item that the script will keep. Keeping one item in the closet and one item in inventory is counted as keeping two items.

Too bad. I already wrote a script called "ocdi" to empty my closet, run your script, and re-closet the things I wanted re-closeted.

I was hoping that said script would be unnecessary, but clearly it wasn't.

Would it be possible to modify this to multi-smash barrels to save on server hits, or would it be better to just write up a pre-script that does that and then calls this one?

Would it be possible to modify this to multi-smash barrels to save on server hits, or would it be better to just write up a pre-script that does that and then calls this one?
    Originally Posted by Laserrobotics View Post
    Code:
    int barrelcount()
    {
    	int count = 0;
    	for x from 8568 to 8577
    	{
    		count += item_amount( to_item( x ) );
    	}
    	return count;
    }

for x from 8568 to 8577
    {
    	if ( item_amount( to_item( x ) ) > 0 )
    	{
    		visit_url( "inv_use.php?pwd&whichitem=" + x + "&choice=1" );
    		break;
    	}
    }

while ( barrelcount() > 0 ) 
    {
    	run_choice( 2 );
    }
    There's probably room for improvement, but that's what I use. (I don't use OCD though.)

I have them all automatically opened by my postAdentureScript so that their contents will always be available for me in run. A barrel cracker really saved me a few turns against a sleazy crowd of adventurers a few days ago so I'm glad it wasn't inside a barrel where the maximizer couldn't have found it.

PHP Code:
        // Barrels from the barrel god

if(get_property("barrelShrineUnlocked") == "true")
            for 
    x from 8568 to 8577

if(item_amount(to_item(x)) > && be_good(to_item(x)))
                    use(
    item_amount(to_item(x)), to_item(x)); 

Hi - I tried to use this script but I immediately got this message:

All item information is corrupted or missing. Whoooah! I hope you didn't lose any data...
    Not sure what I missing here....

Not missing anything. If you've never run the script before, then you should comfortably know that the information is missing. It's missing because you never had any.

Start entering item information.

Hi - I tried to use this script but I immediately got this message:

Not sure what I missing here....
    Originally Posted by ahhuatl View Post
    I had the same issue despite having categorized everything. "Your entire inventory has already been categorized.
    Nothing to see here, please move along."

Additionally, despite editing the stock list a couple times, each time I save it, the list vanishes. But when I click to get the new default list, it comes back, with all my edits.
    Last edited by Valliant; 12-13-2016 at 11:05 PM.

With r17536 I got a debug log when trying to run the script. I posted the debug log in the Bugs thread.

Code:
    Multiple matches for "rock"; using "[8042]rock". (relay_OCD_dB_Manager.ash, line 268) Clarify by using one of:
    "[2108]rock"
    "[8042]rock"
    Multiple matches for "rock"; using "[8042]rock". (relay_OCD_dB_Manager.ash, line 268) Clarify by using one of:
    "[2108]rock"
    "[8042]rock"
    "[2108]rock"
    "[8042]rock"
    "[2108]rock"
    "[8042]rock"
    "[2108]rock"
    "[8042]rock"
    "[2108]rock"
    "[8042]rock"
    Unexpected error, debug log printed.
    Script execution aborted (java.lang.NullPointerException): (relay_OCD_dB_Manager.ash, line 392)
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 12-15-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Fixed by Veracity's updates to mafia in r17538 and r17541.