OCD Inventory control

Fluxxdog

The droopy doll eye does not give a "Craft into a..." option. It can be made in to an amulet with Jewelrymaking.

Bale

Minion
My theory is that you hadn't updated to KoLmafia r13989 when you reported that. (This theory is likely to be true since Darzil didn't make the commit until 2 hours after your post.) Update KoLmafia and let me know if that is still true.

OCD reads KoLmafia's data files to determine what can be crafted. When the recipe is added into KoLmafia, OCD will know. That way I don't have to update my script.

ereinion

I got this error message running the script today:
Code:
[COLOR=blue]send gift to 845708: 1 black candy heart[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]The      message didn't send for some reason.[/COLOR]
I think the reason might be that the player is in a SnS run, and thus can't receive untrendy stuff, dunno if there is any easy way to add a check for that and maybe return a more informative error message?

torne

It'd be really neat if the relay script could show you what the default (the thing it picks if you hit default all) for the items were next to the add item fields, instead of just having to add them all to the database and then take a look at them :)

Bale

Minion
It'd be really neat if the relay script could show you what the default (the thing it picks if you hit default all) for the items were next to the add item fields, instead of just having to add them all to the database and then take a look at them :)

I didn't use to know how to make that work properly, but I think I've figured it out. It'll be a bit of work, but now that I know how... I think I'll tackle it when I have the time.

naronas

I can't seem to get the script to work. I keep getting this error message:

> call scripts\OCD Inventory Control.ash

All item information is corrupted or missing. Whoooah! I hope you didn't lose any data...

OCD Control was unable to obssessively control your entire inventory.

Here are the results of Zlib OCD:

zlib BaleOCD_DataFile = naronas
zlib BaleOCD_EmptyCloset = 0
zlib BaleOCD_EmptyHangks = 0
zlib BaleOCD_kBay = 1
zlib BaleOCD_MallDangerously = false
zlib BaleOCD_MallMulti =
zlib BaleOCD_MultiMessage = Mall multi dump
zlib BaleOCD_Pricing = auto
zlib BaleOCD_Sim = false
zlib BaleOCD_Stock = 0
zlib BaleOCD_StockFile = naronas
zlib BaleOCD_UseMallMulti = true

Does anyone know how to fix this?

digitrev

Ah yes. You have to crack open the relay script (in the bottom right corner of the top frame) and categorize your items.

Theraze

Or grab an old copy of PAtoOCD and use that. But that's less and less relevant as time goes on. But still amusing. :)

Bale

Minion
It's time for me to finally completely disable kBay support. I figure I'll just uncategorize all kBay items so that everyone can reset them to a different destiny.

Does anyone disagree with that or have a better idea? Do you want your kBay items to remain categorized that way even though it is a useless category? Perhaps I should move kBay items to a reminder instead?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
It's time for me to finally completely disable kBay support. I figure I'll just uncategorize all kBay items so that everyone can reset them to a different destiny.

Does anyone disagree with that or have a better idea? Do you want your kBay items to remain categorized that way even though it is a useless category? Perhaps I should move kBay items to a reminder instead?

FWIW, I just deleted all kBay entries and manually re-categorized them. Every time I have some cool new characterization FR for you I realize I can do what I want in Excel easier than you can code it.

LordAo

I've tried to search through all 124 pages, but I can't find an answer if it's there. is there a way to set up the script to use Trivial Avocation Cards when it's run one at a time? I set it to "use" and entered a value of "1" but it ran through all of my "what" cards before I could cancel the script. Since the amount varies by day, I can't set a "keep" number. But, I forget to use them and get the buff quite often.

Bale

Minion
Huh? Are you trying to maintain the Trivia Master mood? If so, do not use this script for that. This script is not intended to maintain buffs.

That's what mafia's Moods are for. Just tell it to maintain Trivia Master and mafia will use 1 of each card.

Fluxxdog

Maybe I missed something, but when I try to have Boris's key (and other avatar keys) turned in to pies, it saves the data cutting off at the ' (apostrophe) causing OCD to tell me I can't turn a Boris's key into a Boris. The data file has these lines:
Code:
Boris's key	MAKE	0	Boris's key lime pie	true
Boris's key lime	MAKE	0	Boris's key lime pie	true

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Oh. Interesting. I'm not sure how to deal with that right now so please use the workaround of leaving off the apostrophe and letting KoLmafia's fuzzy matching handle it.

Edit: Wait! The correct information was saved to the data file? This was just an erroneousness error message?

Fluxxdog

The correct information was saved to the data file? This was just an erroneousness error message?
That's the best I can figure. When the CLI runs, it seems mafia is telling me that you can't turn a Boris's key into a Boris, but the data file clearly has Boris's key lime pie. I don't know what happens where. Thought I'd run it by you first before reporting a bug.