Feature - Implemented Aiport to Locations Menu

Lxndr

This IS a feature request.

Now, I don't know if there's a mafia relay script I have, but currently I use the dropdown top menu, and in it, it includes a number of locations that hte vanilla kol interface does not include:

Spookyraven Manor
the Beanstalk
the council
my guild hall
cobb's knob
and
the cyrpt

now that there are three airport charters, I would love to see the airport added to this. (I understand why this might not happen. It's a donation area.)

IF this is a mafia function, I'd love this location added. If this is somehow a relay script I have... any one know which one? (In my script manager none of the scripts imply that they affect the dropdown menu). And if this is a mafia feature, and is rejected, could someone with the skills help me finagle my own relay script for this?

Bale

Minion
This is a good idea that was easy to add into my existing topmenu relay override so I added it just now. You'll find it listed in the Script Manager as "Bale's Topmenu"

My topmenu override already did a couple of other things for the drop-down topmenu style, like adding a clan switching drop-down on the left side and icons that take you to the Florist Friars and Clan raid log. Now it handles this also.

I'll let a dev decide if this is to be added to mafia (in which case I'll remove it from my script) or reject it because someone already fixed it with a relay script.

Bale

Minion
I'm not going to get to pull that out of my script until a few hours after rollover. You'll just have to deal with double airport links until then. Fairly small issue.