New Content - Implemented airplane charter: Dinseylandfill

Darzil

Developer
Will Work With Food tracking isn't working yet. Didn't have time to work out why. Probably the fight just ending isn't triggering the QuestManager code to check the messages.

Darzil

Developer
r15730 and Will Work With Food quest tracking fixed (moved it to the item used section of QuestManager).

Darzil

Developer
Do we have anything left to do here ? I guess Cryostasis if anyone works out how to get the keycards.

Bale

Minion
We could close this and create a new thread for Cryostasis to help simplify things.

I suspect that Cryostasis wasn't implemented yet since nobody has seen even a single keycard. Though I suppose there could be some unlikely trick to discover.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I would expect Cryostasis to be a real thing in Dinseylandfill. From Wikipedia:

A long-standing urban legend maintains that Disney was cryonically frozen, and that his frozen corpse was stored beneath the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland,[162] but Disney's remains were cremated on December 17, 1966, and his ashes interred at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California
Urban Legend, but exactly the kind of thing KoL would reference.

If Dinseylandfill is otherwise finished, we should close this - and open another New Content thread to deal with Cryostasis, if and when it rolls out.