Bug - Fixed Filter on recent transactions in mall store doesn't seem to work correctly

ereinion

Seeing that my meat total had went up by quite a bit and knowing that I had had some Order of the Green Thumb Order Forms in my mall store, for something close to what they were selling for, I went into the store manager to see if that was what was the source of my influx of meat, by filtering the recent transactions by "green":

So apparently it can't have been the order forms which gave me the meat, as they don't show up when I use the filter which I expected to make them show up. However, upon removing the filter and starting to scan through the transaction log, it seems that was what I sold anyway:

Which seems to mean that the filter works for some items, but not for others. I tried with a couple of other words in the filter, like "thumb" or "order", but the transaction still didn't show up.

It all seems a bit strange, as I wouldn't expect a filter like this to require any complex code, or be all that prone to failure (though of course I haven't seen it).

Bale

Minion
For what it is worth, I've never been able to figure out how the filter works. This is not new.